Gigs

pilsner_ffc

58 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Back from phil collins at the hydro, fantastic show, the whole thing, band etc, full on cracking gig, plus his 16yo boy can fair play the drums

Thought a gorilla wearing a sash played the drums in Phil's band!!!

Shed seven and cast last night were brilliant.  The new shed seven album is unbelievably good. 

They were both fucking awesome tonight as well.

I've listened to the album all the way through a few times now and it still sounds just as good as it did on the first listen

DMA's last night in Motherwell - superb.

Also, I'm pretty sure I've gone full "yer da", but what the f**k is point in folk talking all the way through a gig, and constantly going back forth to the bar? Once or twice I can understand but doing a fucking circuit of the venue marks you as a twat in my book.

The worse thing is folk on Snapchat acting as if they're doing karaoke. Seen that at last couple gigs I've been at.

8 hours ago, Lordofthewing said:

I've listened to the album all the way through a few times now and it still sounds just as good as it did on the first listen

My mate and I decided that turbo shandies made with Hooch and Carlsberg were a good idea :shutup

8 hours ago, Lordofthewing said:

3rd time seeing them and they were amazing as usual. Rick with his usual banter with the crowd where some acts act as if nobody is actually there watching them. Down the front was a bit mental at times.

26 minutes ago, microdave said:

I'm buzzing for Queen & Adam Lambert tonight. It'll be my first time seeing my favourite band and I'm slightly embarrassed at how excited I am at the age of 42!

I'm very jealous. Always loved Queen, Adam Lambert is brilliant in his own right as well. Some voice on him.