21 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Unemployed racist actor Laurence Fox is having the mother of all meltdowns on twitter today. 

You better watch or he’ll sue you for defamation too. I don’t believe he’s been an actor for quite some time. 

20 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Unemployed racist actor Laurence Fox is having the mother of all meltdowns on twitter today. 

He's got a job on GB News, doesn't he? Presumably the occasional planned meltdown is important to approximate relevance.

He's still horrifically divorced, however.

15 minutes ago, BTFD said:

He's got a job on GB News, doesn't he? Presumably the occasional planned meltdown is important to approximate relevance.

A racist failure on GB News?

I refuse to believe such a thing

19 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Going down the Katie Hopkins career path of being a dedicated  full time racist piece of shit has not only adversely affected his offers of acting roles but, also been a prominent factor in him not being allowed to see his kids.

15 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Going down the Katie Hopkins career path of being a dedicated  full time racist piece of shit has not only adversely affected his offers of acting roles but, also been a prominent factor in him not being allowed to see his kids.

Eh. I heard they stay with Billie because they want to, because they want to. 

32 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Cancel culture, eh?

I miss the good old days, when people could be aggressively unpleasant pieces of shit and their employers/customers just had to put up with it.

9 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Terrible acting + chebs = staged

She's probably got an OF!

Agreed. Why would you just start randomly start filming someone at a petrol station? Report it to the Police.