Unpopular opinions.

Just now, Rugster said:

I drink beer because I like the taste of it. If I could find an alcohol free beer that tastes as good I would quite happily never drink alcohol again.

Booze free beer is getting a bit better IMHO. Usually have some in the fridge as an alternative to fizzy drinks or proper beers. You've maybe tried them all but my brief summary for what it's worth: 

Heineken Zero - perfectly decent, especially when ice cold. 
Brewdog Nanny state - strong (.5%) for a booze free beer but a reasonable enough beer
Budweiser Prohibition Brew - probably better that the real stuff (not that it would be hard)
Bavaria - cheap and nasty stuff from Asda but quite malty and tasty
Becks Blue - does taste a wee bit like normal Becks but without the kick
Cobra Zero - only had it in Indian restaurants but perfectly tasty. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Booze free beer is getting a bit better IMHO. Usually have some in the fridge as an alternative to fizzy drinks or proper beers. You've maybe tried them all but my brief summary for what it's worth: 

Brewdog Nanny state - strong (.5%) for a booze free beer but a reasonable enough beer
Budweiser Prohibition Brew - probably better that the real stuff (not that it would be hard)

Have tried the budweiser and becks. Budweiser gave me the shits and heartburn (so only mildly better than the real stuff like you say) Becks shite.

Will have a look for the other stuff, particularly Heineken. Choice is sparse up here in the sticks.

I drink beer because I like the taste of it. If I could find an alcohol free beer that tastes as good I would quite happily never drink alcohol again.

You, sir, can get in the sea with your wife, it’s a fucking travesty that less than 100% of P& B posters are not raging alkies!
I’m disappointed in you.

f**k off you vegan c**t

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

f**k off you pescatarian c**t

FTFY

I had two bottles of wine whilst making the dinner the other night so can still mix it with the throbbers of this world. Just saying a cold Heineken zero is an okay substitute for a beer if you want a beer but can't get jaiked (or is an alternative to a fizzy drink too)

6 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

You, sir, can get in the sea with your wife, it’s a fucking travesty that less than 100% of P& B posters are not raging alkies!
I’m disappointed in you.

If I drank to get drunk I would just tan vodka. Quicker and easier and cheaper. I enjoy a cool beer, for the taste of it. Simple as that.

If I drank to get drunk I would just tan vodka. Quicker and easier and cheaper. I enjoy a cool beer, for the taste of it. Simple as that.
Yip, totally agreeing with you here. I came home from work the other night and had a couple of cans of Strongbow while watching a film. I had 3 of the Jack Daniels cider on Saturday after work as well.

I can honestly say I've never finished an alcoholic drink if I didn't enjoy it. I take notions where I'll fancy a cider or a gin and have one the same way I would if I fancied a can of coke. No need to get pished just because it's alcohol.

8 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Alcohol tastes shite and drunk people are arseholes.  There's no good tasting alcoholic drinks and people who say there are are just deluding themselves as social conditioning has made them desperate to like it.

Even more attention seeking post than your Tyson pish 

I wouldn't drink anything that I didn't like. There are plenty of beers I wouldn't touch. I dislike the majority of spirits so don't touch them. 

If you don't like the taste but still drink it then not only are a pishy jakey tramp, but a bit of a moron as well if you are drinking anything other than cheap and nasty vodka or the like.

Getting very  pished at least once a year should be mandatory. 

It would allow people to let off steam, blab all their secrets and get other folk telt. 

The reduction in repression would hugely improve society. 

Medical exceptions only. Allah approves.

Rugby is actually quite decent.

Furthermore most folk who like it aren't boorish p***ks who drink pints of pish. Some are of course and rugby does seem to have a higher proportion of these types than other sports, but they are minority.

Shite wine goes in the sauce for the casserole or spag bolls.
Shite vodka can be used to sterilize worktops or in shampoo if you have dandruff

You shouldnt cook with something you wouldnt drink.

The simple solution then is not to buy shite wine.

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Rugby is actually quite decent.

Furthermore most folk who like it aren't boorish p***ks who drink pints of pish. Some are of course and rugby does seem to have a higher proportion of these types than other sports, but they are minority.

Rugby's utter shite and only exists to give people who are shite at football or have rage issues something to do.  It should always be treated with contempt and suspicion, as should anyone who likes it.