Unpopular opinions.

On 10/11/2021 at 11:30, Miguel Sanchez said:

Delicious crisps, Mrs. Cartwright.

On 10/11/2021 at 12:11, Arthur daley said:

He had a few good one liners in that episode like when Will was in the toilet shoeless and mr Cartwright was going for a piss . 

It's a sense of freedom you don't get with other holidays. 

Cookies are good and targeted advertisements are good. Less adverts for news about Chaz Bono(?) and more for things I might give the slightest f**k about, please.

I'll chuck in a related PTTGOYN as well: accommodation aggregator sites which set the guests drop down to 2, despite every single search I've made on them being for one person. Why am I accepting cookies if you don't even use them for the basics?

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Jimmy85's twitter account is painfully unfunny. I'd rather a P&B where every account but mine was Zen Archer than read the hilarious abuse he gets.

He is an unfunny troll and should have his internet access removed.

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Jimmy85's twitter account is painfully unfunny. I'd rather a P&B where every account but mine was Zen Archer than read the hilarious abuse he gets.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

He is an unfunny troll and should have his internet access removed.

I'm sure his 130 followers worship his attention seeking rhetoric.  Not missed at all.

12 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

ABBA are shite. Holiday camp nonsense on par with shite like Black Lace. Seem to be universally loved to the point that you get funny looks if you say you're not a fan. Is it some joke I'm not in on? 

Black Lace are infinitely better

5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Black Lace are infinitely better

I got thrown out of a pub in Tenerife a couple of years ago for booing Black Lace. Even when I reminded everyone that one of them is a paedophile. My wife was completely humiliated, but I'm a man of principle and stood my ground.

51 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I got thrown out of a pub in Tenerife a couple of years ago for booing Black Lace. Even when I reminded everyone that one of them is a paedophile. My wife was completely humiliated, but I'm a man of principle and stood my ground.

Was it when they did "We're having a gang bang, we're having a ball!"?

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

One day over the festive period, P&B should have a Day of The Dead and let all the mentalists and murderers log back in under their original username. 

I agree as long as those of us who usually behave ourselves can rip into them with no fear of the banhammer.