Unpopular opinions.

Don't care 1 little bit that Sky beat BT to cover Scottish football.

Folk tell me BT care more and give more time to Scottish football than Sky.

I'm the type who if a game kicks off at 12.30 switches on at 12.29. Don't even watch the post match stuff either.

As long as I can see the 90mins I couldn't give less of a f**k how long Sky or BT give to listen to some "expert analysis" 

I watched an episode of Si Ferry Meets expecting him to be able to talk to a camera and ask interesting questions. After an hour of his inane banter with Andy Robertson, I feel like I know less about him than I did before. It’s awful, awful entertainment for people who read Nuts magazine.

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I watched an episode of Si Ferry Meets expecting him to be able to talk to a camera and ask interesting questions. After an hour of his inane banter with Andy Robertson, I feel like I know less about him than I did before. It’s awful, awful entertainment for people who read Nuts magazine.

I enjoy some of his interviews, and I think his interviewing skills have much improved since he first started, but I totally understand this point. It seems sometimes that he's just got a list of clubs that whoever he's interviewing has played for and he just says "tell us whit that wis like" for each of them. He could easily do some more research and goad some stories/anecdotes from these people but generally just hopes that the guest will have something good to say.

13 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Not seen it but Andy Robertson is usually good in front of the camera. Comes across as a natural presenter/talker. 

On 20/11/2018 at 13:06, Savage Henry said:

This is spot on. I watched a couple and was amazed that people seemed to love his stuff. I’m assuming it’s just that he gets good guests on, because as an interviewer he’s utter garbage.

20 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

The amount of greetin and hand wringing about Irn Bru changing the recipe is feckin pathetic. One of my neighbours goes on about it like she's been denied a cancer drug by the NHS

@G_Man1985

59 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

This is spot on. I watched a couple and was amazed that people seemed to love his stuff. I’m assuming it’s just that he gets good guests on, because as an interviewer he’s utter garbage.

@G_Man1985

I wonder why he got chosen as the presenter?  You could pick any random retired lower league footballer and get a similar programme.  How about "Brown Ferguson Meets" or "Derek Holmes Meets"?

I wonder why he got chosen as the presenter?  You could pick any random retired lower league footballer and get a similar programme.  How about "Brown Ferguson Meets" or "Derek Holmes Meets"?

I thought it was his idea or he was involved very early. I’ve only listened to a couple and they’re okay (I prefer tell him he’s Pele personally) but the other podcast (keep the ball on the floor or something?) he does under the same umbrella I quite like. Wee round up, preview and blether. I’ve enjoyed the first episodes on Danny Denholm’s lower league ramblings

I recently learned that those sling-like contraptions for carrying babies across the chest are called baby carriers. This is how it should be as the term precisely captures the purpose of the thing. However, any man utilising such an object for its intended purpose has binned it and should hand in their card to a police station at the very next opportunity. 

20 minutes ago, Moses Supposes said:

I recently learned that those sling-like contraptions for carrying babies across the chest are called baby carriers. This is how it should be as the term precisely captures the purpose of the thing. However, any man utilising such an object for its intended purpose has binned it and should hand in their card to a police station at the very next opportunity. 

It's hard to roll a fag if you're pushing a pram.