Unpopular opinions.

Re: men wearing shorts.

I wore them all the time in Greenock but a lot less since I moved to London and I realised it was more to do with the rain. Whereas it rained near constantly in Greenock it's not as common down here. If I was walking from my flat to the football or pub or to get the bus or train then wearing trousers/jeans meant the legs would get wet and take ages to dry out and was uncomfortable whereas shorts meant a quick wipe with a handtowel and I was sorted.

On 24/11/2018 at 10:22, Honest_Man#1 said:

I wouldn’t say so. If a guest is good they can tell stories well and if they’re big names/interesting people in general then viewers are more likely to tune in. His dreadful interviewing ability hampers them but if they’re good enough they bascially take over the interview.

‘Si’ Ferry’s interview technique is just to go ‘hahaha wis it aye, hahahaha did he aye hahaha’. Still enjoy the series though.

5 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I wore them all the time in Greenock but a lot less since I moved to London and I realised it was more to do with the rain. Whereas it rained near constantly in Greenock it's not as common down here. If I was walking from my flat to the football or pub or to get the bus or train then wearing trousers/jeans meant the legs would get wet and take ages to dry out and was uncomfortable whereas shorts meant a quick wipe with a handtowel and I was sorted.

Better dust down the old budgie smugglers then Asim.

The amount of greetin and hand wringing about Irn Bru changing the recipe is feckin pathetic. One of my neighbours goes on about it like she's been denied a cancer drug by the NHS
It would be more fitting if people started riots or fucking shot people in the chest over it but no this is Scotland so let's just make some awful low effort quip about it for months on fucking end before as we pour the stuff into vodka to medicate our horrible lives. Actually starting to hate this country and its reliance on alcohol and low effort humour.

^^^ Kens the score.

It would be more fitting if people started riots or fucking shot people in the chest over it but no this is Scotland so let's just make some awful low effort quip about it for months on fucking end before as we pour the stuff into vodka to medicate our horrible lives. Actually starting to hate this country and its reliance on alcohol and low effort humour.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Tremendous post. Have a green dot.

Are you Justin Currie? This is a level of morose not seen since his last album.

1 hour ago, Crroma said:
On 21/11/2018 at 13:53, Mr Pikey said:
The amount of greetin and hand wringing about Irn Bru changing the recipe is feckin pathetic. One of my neighbours goes on about it like she's been denied a cancer drug by the NHS

Don’t be disrespectful.  That’s my life you’re talking about.

2 hours ago, Crroma said:
On 21/11/2018 at 21:53, Mr Pikey said:

I think this is the first time I've noticed your posts. Are you always this angry or are you just having a bad day? 

Thanks in advance. 

3 hours ago, Crroma said:

47D3653A-805B-4AD6-8DB0-C4466E4B5B71.jpeg

image.jpeg.e540f0736fcac2083c21c6cd4ab5c32f.jpeg

On 11/21/2018 at 13:53, Mr Pikey said:

tut - you put the Irn Bru in first, peasant.