Unpopular opinions.

14 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

I don't pour Irn bru into vodka. Don't be so fucking ridiculous.
I'm a fan of Irn bru but you don't put it in vodka.

Don’t tell me you actually drink the new stuff? 

If you do you’re part of the problem. Until they see huge declines and have to revert back they will keep churning out the shite.

21 hours ago, Crroma said:
On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 13:53, Mr Pikey said:
The amount of greetin and hand wringing about Irn Bru changing the recipe is feckin pathetic. One of my neighbours goes on about it like she's been denied a cancer drug by the NHS

It would be more fitting if people started riots or fucking shot people in the chest over it but no this is Scotland so let's just make some awful low effort quip about it for months on fucking end before as we pour the stuff into vodka to medicate our horrible lives. Actually starting to hate this country and its reliance on alcohol and low effort humour.

Head's Gone thread for this pish

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't think wind turbines are ugly. 

A lot prettier than electricity pylons that nobody seems to notice anymore. And open cast coal mines.

Edited by welshbairn

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A lot prettier than electricity pylons that nobody seems to notice anymore. And open cast coal mines.

Electricity pylons don't spin around in the air and they blend in more.

I'd be rid of them too, mind.

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't think wind turbines are ugly. 

I remember some guy in a village somewhere in Scotland whose residents were mostly petitioning to have them removed, getting interviewed on the radio and him saying he found it most relaxing sitting outside his house watching them.

Really interesting post that. 

I could understand the NIMBY moaning about wind turbines if they were getting installed in areas of natural beauty but they're getting planked up in areas that have been deforested and used for sheep/cattle grazing for centuries. Hardly the same as throwing a few up on the islands of Loch Lomond or up the side of Ben Nevis

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

I could understand the NIMBY moaning about wind turbines if they were getting installed in areas of natural beauty but they're getting planked up in areas that have been deforested and used for sheep/cattle grazing for centuries. Hardly the same as throwing a few up on the islands of Loch Lomond or up the side of Ben Nevis
Maybe in the past mate but the continuing proliferation is creeping into the beautiful spots. I was over on the West Cowal peninsula recently and they are thinking of putting one into there. Madness. I can see why the landowners want it as they are getting guaranteed income but FFS that is a beautiful part of the country. Put more offshore out of visual range.!