Unpopular opinions.

It’s definitely this. It’s especially funny to get mad about “militant vegans” when it’s people like Piers Morgan that are having head’s gone moments across the net over a vegan alternative to a sausage roll.

Nobody is having a heads gone, other than those biting for days and days to blatantly obvious wind ups.

The proportion of vegans who use words like rapist and murderer when talking about meat and dairy produce/consumption absolutely deserve to be mocked and ripped to shreds.

2 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
5 hours ago, welshbairn said:
Wouldn't mind a bit of that menu for a change. And the chef come to think of it.
0_JO_FGR_-1044308.jpg&key=554d4b817d81f21ac2c617504807466e60c3987fa181a6c438f39a7b8618d8a9
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/forest-green-rovers-players-appear-2388674

bet she actually looks like roadkill when not stood next to him

Frighteningly big hands tbf. I'd feel a bit inadequate if she gave me a w**k. 

12 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
5 hours ago, welshbairn said:
Wouldn't mind a bit of that menu for a change. And the chef come to think of it.
0_JO_FGR_-1044308.jpg&key=554d4b817d81f21ac2c617504807466e60c3987fa181a6c438f39a7b8618d8a9
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/forest-green-rovers-players-appear-2388674

bet she actually looks like roadkill when not stood next to him

She's got tyre tracks up her arm

38 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Nobody is having a heads gone, other than those biting for days and days to blatantly obvious wind ups.

The proportion of vegans who use words like rapist and murderer when talking about meat and dairy produce/consumption absolutely deserve to be mocked and ripped to shreds.

Given that list includes obvious danger Morrissey, I agree.

Someone since pointed out that Piers Morgan and Greggs are allegedly part of the same PR agency and now I'm convinced it was a publicity stunt to drum up sales.

9 hours ago, Cerberus said:

A Far right anti-vegan sausage roll protest at a Greggs in Manchester.

IMG_1959.jpg

Did anyone point out to these fuckwits which German chap with a wee moustache was a vegetarian? Unless they were telling the Vegans to f*ck off back to Vega and stop stealing our carrots. 

That photo isn’t from a protest against Greggs, it’s from an EDL march. The police contained them there, nothing to do with veganism.

My friend is vegan and when she was visiting a few months ago we went out to a vegan restaurant in Leith, it was very nice. I had a seitan burger, it was very nice. I couldn’t do it all the time though and every person working in the place was whippet thin.

That photo isn’t from a protest against Greggs, it’s from an EDL march. The police contained them there, nothing to do with veganism.

My friend is vegan and when she was visiting a few months ago we went out to a vegan restaurant in Leith, it was very nice. I had a seitan burger, it was very nice. I couldn’t do it all the time though and every person working in the place was whippet thin.

Is that Harmonium by any chance? Me and the Mrs were there back in September.