Unpopular opinions.

I'm sick of Allan Bryant moaning about his son being missing/dead. What does he expect the police to do? Send everyone out to find a body. I think he's enjoying the limelight alittle why else would he be so reluctant to move on with his life as most people do when they lose someone.

50 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

Better.

Hazel O'Connor had a great Ian Dury story. Years ago, the Stranglers were due to go on tour but Hugh Cornwall had an unexpected invitation to spend some time at Her Majesty's Pleasure. Management decided to continue the tour with Ian Dury, Hazel O' Connor, Toyah and him from the Cure sharing the songs and doing backing vocals for each other. One night Ian Dury was singing Peaches whilst Toyah did a wardance (cos she was good at that). She was standing in front of Dury and never noticed her flailing arms had knocked his hat off. Further, she then continued her wardance on top of the hat. Dury meanwhile was desperately trying to sing, remember the words and rescue his hat from underneath Toyah - with his shit arms.

22 minutes ago, DDcups said:

I'm sick of Allan Bryant moaning about his son being missing/dead. What does he expect the police to do? Send everyone out to find a body. I think he's enjoying the limelight alittle why else would he be so reluctant to move on with his life as most people do when they lose someone.

He should ask Kate and Gerry for some pointers.

David Beckham's wife

She doesn't do product branding, she owns one of the most successful and expensive fashion houses in the world. David on the other hand, will whore himself to anything that pays him a ridiculous amount of money.

25 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Hazel O'Connor had a great Ian Dury story. Years ago, the Stranglers were due to go on tour but Hugh Cornwall had an unexpected invitation to spend some time at Her Majesty's Pleasure. Management decided to continue the tour with Ian Dury, Hazel O' Connor, Toyah and him from the Cure sharing the songs and doing backing vocals for each other. One night Ian Dury was singing Peaches whilst Toyah did a wardance (cos she was good at that). She was standing in front of Dury and never noticed her flailing arms had knocked his hat off. Further, she then continued her wardance on top of the hat. Dury meanwhile was desperately trying to sing, remember the words and rescue his hat from underneath Toyah - with his shit arms.

I'd say great was a bit of an overstatement in this context.

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That was my favourite BDK album.

41FbGY2DOYL.jpg

Long Live The Kane is the correct answer.

I love the way he always had his top off like he was built like a tank. I reckon he had those wonky mirrors you get at the fair in his house.

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Long Live The Kane is the correct answer.

I love the way he always had his top off like he was built like a tank. I reckon he had those wonky mirrors you get at the fair in his house.

I've not got a copy of this under my bed, honest..Need to do a Big Daddy Kane Hemmings edition for mournful Dundee fans. 

mglhurhj7lmhwzcpdwbt.jpg

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've not got a copy of this under my bed, honest..Need to do a Big Daddy Kane Hemmings edition for mournful Dundee fans. 

mglhurhj7lmhwzcpdwbt.jpg

f**k sitting on that leather couch after his sweaty arse has been on it. On the plus side, at least it's not Biz Markie. That fat bassa just sat on a speaker non-stop sweating into a towel at the Glasgow gig that Big Daddy Kane Hemmings never turned up for.

5 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

^^^ Del Preston

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

f**k sitting on that leather couch after his sweaty arse has been on it. On the plus side, at least it's not Biz Markie. That fat bassa just sat on a speaker non-stop sweating into a towel at the Glasgow gig that Big Daddy Kane Hemmings never turned up for.

Sounds like an exact replica of the gig at the Liquid Rooms here 10 years ago.  Kane no showed, Biz lazed around did about 5 minutes of mixing then walked offstage leaving the breaks record running at the out groove.  Shante was good for the short time she was on.

Similarly, the families of the passengers on the plane that disappeared consistently banging on about how the Malaysian/Chinese/Aussie governments haven't found the wreckage / bodies yet. They can't just spend millions and millions of dollars indefinitely searching for something they'll probably never find.

3 minutes ago, resk said:

Similarly, the families of the passengers on the plane that disappeared consistently banging on about how the Malaysian/Chinese/Aussie governments haven't found the wreckage / bodies yet. They can't just spend millions and millions of dollars indefinitely searching for something they'll probably never find.

They know the person is dead do they really want a pile of putrid mush back. When it becomes obvious the person is dead they should just move on.