Unpopular opinions.

The final episode is an absolute classic. They were absolutely right to finish it there. The idea they had for a fifth series, Blackadder being a b*****d offspring of Elizabeth II who is in a band with someone called Bald Rick sounded absolutely dreadful.

On 22/05/2022 at 21:29, mathematics said:

One episode aside, I think blackadder was shite.

I'm not one for dotting campaigns, but consider this strike one.

On 22/05/2022 at 23:26, Bully Wee Villa said:

The final episode is an absolute classic. They were absolutely right to finish it there. The idea they had for a fifth series, Blackadder being a b*****d offspring of Elizabeth II who is in a band with someone called Bald Rick sounded absolutely dreadful.

Read something a while back that they're doing a reboot, set in a modern-day boarding school. Rowan Atkinson to return.

*sigh*

19 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Ewan Mcgregor isnt that good an actor, a bit wooden in most roles. Though in trainspotting he was good. I cant think of a another movie he was good in.

Seems a nice guy in interviews though

Brassed off

Black Hawk Down

He's got a long filmography but most of it I've never heard of. Those two he's decent in though, as well as being great films.

19 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Brassed off

Black Hawk Down

He's got a long filmography but most of it I've never heard of. Those two he's decent in though, as well as being great films.

He’s good in Rogue Trader. 

I just went through Ewan McGregors filmography on Wikipedia and these are the films that I have enjoyed and would watch again.

Shallow Grave

Trainspotting

Brassed Off

Little Voice

Rogue Trader

Black Hawk Down

Young Adam

Angels & Demons*

I Love You Phillip Morris

The Men Who Stare at Goats

The Ghost Writer

Haywire

T2 Trainspotting

* Angels and Demons is, obviously, an absolutely terrible film but it's so utterly ridiculous that I would recommend watching it, if you happen across it while channel flicking and have nothing better to do.  A truly ludicrious load of nonsense in which McGregor is particularly dumb.  It must've been a good laugh to make.

33 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

I wouldn’t watch a Dalton or Brosnan film through choice. 

1: Moore

2/3 joint: Lazenby/Craig

Away to f**k. Brosnan is the best Bond.