Unpopular opinions.

16 hours ago, BFTD said:

Macaroni pie on a buttered roll and you've probably had your carbohydrate ration for the week.

I've seen people eat them, but it's one of those things that just seems inherently wrong despite being technically fine, like deep-fried ice cream, or shagging your ex-wife's sisters.

There are a couple of things need to be clarified here - was said shagging before or after the divorce (or even during)? How many sisters were there? Was there more than 1 present at the time?

9 minutes ago, hk blues said:

There are a couple of things need to be clarified here - was said shagging before or after the divorce (or even during)? How many sisters were there? Was there more than 1 present at the time?

I dunno, my ex-wife doesn't have sisters.

Have any P&Bers ever...no, never mind.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Drag queens/drag queen acts are very boring.

You can live a happy/content/fine life not eating meat and/or not drinking. The number of gurning fools who say it must be miserable is pretty astonishing

Modern day veganism has political connotations for a great many now which is what the backlash is coming from them on the " other side" the same folk who will go to th ends of the earth to criticise electric vehicles "cause"

A couple of friends said that Trainspotting 2 was better than the original.

A fresh, well dressed salad is far nicer than most meat dishes. 
That's because there's very little skill in making a salad and the general quality of meat in this country is atrocious.

Drag queens/drag queen acts are very boring.*

You can live a happy/content/fine life not eating meat and/or not drinking. The number of gurning fools who say it must be miserable is pretty astonishing**

* Agreed. What people find entertaining/funny is subjective of course but for me I find nothing amusing about drag queens. I don't get it tbh.

** Nowadays you can certainly. But meat is class and is the reason I choose to eat it.

42 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

* Agreed. What people find entertaining/funny is subjective of course but for me I find nothing amusing about drag queens. I don't get it tbh.

** Nowadays you can certainly. But meat is class and is the reason I choose to eat it.

Why is it allowed? Is it the same as blackface? Impersonation of something you are not?

Writing 'RIP' and things like 'thoughts are with you and your family' for folk you don't know or don't interact with is meaningless pish that verges on performative for some, although for many it's simply because they think it's the 'done thing' or don't know what to say.

41 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Writing 'RIP' and things like 'thoughts are with you and your family' for folk you don't know or don't interact with is meaningless pish that verges on performative for some, although for many it's simply because they think it's the 'done thing' or don't know what to say.

Reading RIP always grinds my gears. It's such a horrible term which is only ever seen on cartoon headstones. It almost feels like the shortest way to comment.