The Walking Dead

King Kebab

My only prediction... Eugene's going to help Rick & co somehow.

Possibly end up sacrificing himself?

Get rid of Rositta, Tara, Aaron, The King and if Cohen isn't willing to sign a new deal give Maggie Laurie's death from the comics.

38 Negan episodes now. It needs to end early next season.

15 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Possibly end up sacrificing himself?

Get rid of Rositta, Tara, Aaron, The King and if Cohen isn't willing to sign a new deal give Maggie Laurie's death from the comics.

38 Negan episodes now. It needs to end early next season.

Based purely on how her tits looked in that T shirt last night, keep.

4 hours ago, Spain said:

My only prediction... Eugene's going to help Rick & co somehow.

Nah I think the way he was treated last night has him fully converted. 

Hoping for an absolute bloodbath for the final episode, expecting five minutes of folk firing 100000 bullets each but only two non-entities actually being killed. 

His expression when they told him about the ambush suggested otherwise. Maybe their words resonated with him.

Also, why was he given such specific details as it being an ambush and a trick if his knowledge of that wasn't going to be relative in some way?

Edit: Plus he also put Gabriel back on the line despite knowing that he was purposely getting the bullets wrong.

Edited by Spain

2 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Hard to think that Negan has been on the show for two years now, as it was the season six finale he appeared out the RV before bashing Abraham’s skull.

Three years if you include that the character was essentially introduced the season before that, only JDM wasn't seen in person until the end of season six.

Edit: Scratch that, it was the middle of season six when Daryl blew up the first of the saviours with the RPG.

Edited by Spain

I think it was a real shame they binned Simon his story line of trying to explore further afield and get other people in would of been good and I actually preferred him to Negan. I hope we find out who it is with enough fuel left to fly a helicopter about it and that Negan is killed of early next season he’s been going on long enough

Wonder if the helicopter is related to how Morgan ends up on FTWD. Only watched the first season of that so no idea where they are, but could be a way of him getting from A to B without him being sent away or deciding he wants to be alone again or something along those lines.

Finale will hopefully have a good few deaths, mainly people we've never heard of on both sides and hopefully a couple main characters. Eugene will either get killed by Rosita or he'll switch sides again and get a more heroic death, more likely the latter to make up for Rick and friends no longer having Dwight on the inside. Aaron might be done if/when he's finished at Oceanside. Gregory will die one way or another. If Lauren Cohen still hasn't signed a contract for season 9 then maybe a shock Maggie death but I'd guess not. Michonne dying would mean Rick going full c**t mode, which I'd imagine would be enough to see him kill most of the saviours himself.  

Imagine we'll see whatever was wrong with Rick a few episodes ago where it looked like he was shot. Don't think Negan's storyline is done tbh, he'll survive another season. 

Wonder if the helicopter is related to how Morgan ends up on FTWD. Only watched the first season of that so no idea where they are, but could be a way of him getting from A to B without him being sent away or deciding he wants to be alone again or something along those lines.

That was my inkling too when the helicopter first appeared. IIRC, it was around that time the makers of the show announced there’d be a Fear/TWD crossover. It’s also been revealed that Season 4 of Fear is going to jump forward 2 years from where Season 3 finished off, which I think it’s safe to assume will put both shows on the same timeline and thus facilitating the Morgan crossover.

Bit of a let down that finale, expected more! Was wondering where the show was going to go next after the Negan stuff, was thinking surely a new gang can’t appear and it’s the same thing again the BANG! Maggie, Jesus and Daryl look like they are going to f**k Rick over, interesting! Would have been good to have a brilliant cliffhanger but sadly not.

I’m now at the stage that I’m just watching TWD as I feel I need to, I’ve came so far now, so many poor episodes the last 2 years tho!