The Falkirk FC Thread

Hearing Hartley has been personally attending a few of your games. Doubt he has anyone in mind for January, but is any of your players out of contract in the summer? Vaulks? Grant? (Both probably headed down South and wishful thinking there) Can't imagine you lot accepting what would be seen as a derisory offer in the region of 60-100k - so it'd have to be someone who's contract is coming up.

Alex Cooper. Technically gifted, wand of a left foot. Can also fill in at left back as well. Out of contract in the summer. Not been playing recently as doesn't want to sign a new contract, hence the lack of appearances this season. Can definitely play at a higher level, was once at Liverpool. The rest of the players out of contract probably would struggle to make it in the top flight. How's Loy been for your lot out of interest?

Cheers for the heads up, Loy has been fantastic. He's been dropped as of late due to us changing the formation about but he's good for a goal and his work rate is immense.

I think he's one of those players you don't fully appreciate until you've seen him play for you.

Cheers for the heads up, Loy has been fantastic. He's been dropped as of late due to us changing the formation about but he's good for a goal and his work rate is immense.

I think he's one of those players you don't fully appreciate until you've seen him play for you.

Yeah I get that. Should be an interesting game in January.

Any Bairns' think that we should throw caution to the wind and go for it now? Any football man will tell you, we are a proper team and we are getting better week by week. I wouldn't swap Hibs or Rangers forward line for ours

The board should back our manager now. He deserves the backing of a board room financially. Some people will be sceptical, a know, but let's show some balls

I think Houston has earned the right to get good backing in January. I wouldn't throw caution to the wind but we really should have a go.

Win our next 3

Dumbarton and Livingston at home and Alloa away we will be in some place before Hibs arrive Mid January.

Mediocrity™

You have made your point and Houston deserves great credit for turning the performances around and we were poor to watch earlier in the season. Since he went to two up top again (as he did last season) we have been excellent.

Saturday was our best performance for a long long time. O'Hara is going to be some player.

Not quite.

Part of the endearment towards Leicester is that Ranieri is such a likeable guy. Houston is still an arse.

Have you actually met Houston or is this just from an ill informed impression of him on the TV. He's a pretty decent bloke to be honest and great on a night out. I must add that James Fowlers kids are at the same school/nursery as mine and he's a thoroughly decent bloke too who enjoys talking about fitba with anyone.

Age is irrelevant. The second sentence is moot if you stand by your first.

Age is certainly not irrelevant.

He is way ahead of most players at that in terms of movement and game awareness.

You have made your point and Houston deserves great credit for turning the performances around and we were poor to watch earlier in the season. Since he went to two up top again (as he did last season) we have been excellent.

Saturday was our best performance for a long long time. O'Hara is going to be some player.

Im due you a 'greenie'.

Dumbarton and Livingston at home and Alloa away we will be in some place before Hibs arrive Mid January.

If those are your next three fixtures, you should definitely be looking to win them. At the very least, doing so will gain you ground on one of the sides above you.

This could genuinely get quite exciting from a Falkirk viewpoint if you're not careful.

If those are your next three fixtures, you should definitely be looking to win them. At the very least, doing so will gain you ground on one of the sides above you. This could genuinely get quite exciting from a Falkirk viewpoint if you're not careful.

Should we bother even turning up on Saturday ??