The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, BottiBiabi said:

Dundee, Hibs and Motherwell looking at Hippolyte.

Been much better in last 2 months. Earlier in season was nothing more than a fidget, now notably upped his contribution and work-rate, and has undoubtedly become a legitimate threat; but not consistent or physically strong enough for step up IMO.  

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Hippolyte for 50k...... Jesus wept. Surely that is just bad trolling.

He is raw but worth way more even in his current state. Not sure where the physical strength comment is coming from DB? He is quite clearly very strong. Doesn't apply it as well as he should often enough, but the strength is there. That all comes from coaching but if there is one thing he doesn't lack for the next level its physicality.

For me if he can attain a good level of decision making and discipline over the next couple of years he will make a very good player and easily look decent for most Scottish Premiership teams.

My impression of him (and tbf the entire midfield) is we're way too lightweight. Specifically against QoS & Hibs at TFS, & at Fife on Boxing Day, my feeling is he was simply brushed off the ball whenever there was a physical contest. If he has a head start or a bit of space against his opponent he seemed to do ok, but when marked tight he invariably lost out when the tackle came in. Will pay attention on Saturday, and then either "telt ye" or "fair do's" on Sunday!!! :-)

44 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Not trolling. The offer is in instalments over 12 months. Would come in as a squad player. As I said, testing the water. Apparently the highest we will go is 25k.

Funny how the football pyramid works isn't it? You can get any of our players cause you have double our support...in the same way that hearts could take any player they wanted from your club