The Falkirk FC Thread

Our board are very open about our tight financial situation though. There's another club in this division that aren't so much.

Indeed, players are leaving them by the minute but they are still signing one or two quality players. Can't quite work that out.

How exactly do you work that out?

1700 people have bought their ticket ( like me ) and would have bought it anyway. I would love Loy to sign as would most but the buying up of tickets is not dependant on it. If we did not sign on anyone else 1700 people have still pledged their second Saturdays to the club as they always will.

Loy will be going nowhere until we sign a decent striker.

Despite the talk in your local newspaper that Derry City are in for him and that McCann may be looking to ship him out soon?

Are you in for another striker and if so, who?

Despite the talk in your local newspaper that Derry City are in for him and that McCann may be looking to ship him out soon?

Are you in for another striker and if so, who?

That's Nicky Low, and not that I'm aware of. The club have been very tight lipped recently but I would be very surprised if we weren't looking hard for a new striker.

Had a wee fear that if Sibbald didn't sign on again we might end up with Fyvie so glad he going elsewhere. Has potential to be a good player but seems unable to fend of his arsehole tendencies. We just need Sibbald to put pen to paper.

Had a wee fear that if Sibbald didn't sign on again we might end up with Fyvie so glad he going elsewhere. Has potential to be a good player but seems unable to fend of his arsehole tendencies. We just need Sibbald to put pen to paper.

Not a hope in hell we could afford the wage he was on at Hibs, nor what he will be on at United. Nor do I think he's what we need, or that good.

30 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn2 said:

Big announcement tomorrow

1704 season tickets sold!

Announcement of Nicky Devlin.

Edit to add I was quoting the Bairns twitter feed who were obviously taking the piss...:P

Edited by glenburn bud