The Falkirk FC Thread

Harris has probably 10 times more ability than Petra but the issue is he has no confidence which won't be helped by the fact he's managed by someone with zero man management skills. 

Petravicius looks like he'd be a good 100 metre runner rather than a footballer.

Harris has probably 10 times more ability than Petra but the issue is he has no confidence which won't be helped by the fact he's managed by someone with zero man management skills. 
Petravicius looks like he'd be a good 100 metre runner rather than a footballer.
Harris is a shitebag. It has absolutely nothing to do with the manager but let's be honest, you can't write a post without having a dig at Hartley can you?

Harris is a shitebag. It has absolutely nothing to do with the manager but let's be honest, you can't write a post without having a dig at Hartley can you?
Shep and Harris are in the freezer together because Hartley found them out. Of course he is going to defend Harris aswell as constant digs at wee Kev.

1 minute ago, Rocco said:
6 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

He was seen as an excellent prospect at Hibs until he was bullied by Terry Butcher which left his confidence shattered.

I don't think he'd be good enough now even with a more supportive manager but having someone managing him with the man management skills of a tree won't have helped.

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Are people really saying Petra is not an upgrade on Harris?

I have only seen him against Partick, and attacking wise like the rest he was set up to fail, but I do recall him doing a bit of tracking back and winning a couple of tackles/headers defensively.

Mouse heart never did any of that. Il have Petra despite seeing little of him ahead of a confirmed shitebag please.

I'd reckon Harris could become a success at the right club/level, Petra needs a sport without the ball being involved.

The general consensus of fans where our signings have been have been previously has been pretty spot on, the only one with general praise has been Haber.

He was seen as an excellent prospect at Hibs until he was bullied by Terry Butcher which left his confidence shattered.
I don't think he'd be good enough now even with a more supportive manager but having someone managing him with the man management skills of a tree won't have helped.
Sibbs liked playing for Hartley and on the basis that Jak and Nelson both wanted back I'm assuming they did to. There is a difference between being a man manager and cuddling a player telling him lies in the hope he'll grow a pair of balls

I'd reckon Harris could become a success at the right club/level, Petra needs a sport without the ball being involved.
The general consensus of fans where our signings have been have been previously has been pretty spot on, the only one with general praise has been Haber.
Not sure you can say that. Dallison, TOE, Turner all seemed to be rated from what I seen of fan reactions to their departures.

Perhaps that points more to teething problems than the commonly held assertion after 2 league games that they are simply shite

8 minutes ago, Rocco said:
19 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Sibbs liked playing for Hartley and on the basis that Jak and Nelson both wanted back I'm assuming they did to. There is a difference between being a man manager and cuddling a player telling him lies in the hope he'll grow a pair of balls

Sibbs liked playing for Hartley so much he took a pay cut to jump ship. 

17 minutes ago, Rocco said:
27 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I'm not sure Sibbs did tbh, no way he would've jumped to Livvy, a blind man could see he was never gonna fit in at Livvy

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not sure you can say that. Dallison, TOE, Turner all seemed to be rated from what I seen of fan reactions to their departures.

Perhaps that points more to teething problems than the commonly held assertion after 2 league games that they are simply shite

Not read anything on Turner but it's a mixed bag for the other two.

It is 6 competitive games also, I hope some come good obviously but Irving, Haber and Greenwood all without pre season with us and 2 of them no structured pre season stick out like sore thumbs and that's the level that needs to be reached. 

Bar Greenwood and Sammut, we haven't bought teenagers, if you have anything about you as a player, you should be on track to a level in your 20s

Now your just being more of a clown than you usually are. He went to Livi to try and progress his career by playing in the top league in Scotland. Had Livi not been promoted I highly doubt he'd have signed with them over us

1 hour ago, Rocco said:
1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

Now your just being more of a clown than you usually are. He went to Livi to try and progress his career by playing in the top league in Scotland. Had Livi not been promoted I highly doubt he'd have signed with them over us

Has Sibbs even made Livvy’s match day squad yet ??