The Falkirk FC Thread

How can the jury be out on something that has yet to happen?
Because lots of people have started to make up their mind already. Some have the players written off, others think there is potential. The judging has already begun.

And before you ask our volunteer it, I have no interest in some long winded pedantic statement about how I used that phrase wrong.

19 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Mitchell 

Russell    Harrison       Muirhead     Robson 

Greenwood   Irving.  Paton.        Dunne 

Haber.                  Mackin 

I like the look of this but possibly someone else in for Paton.

I am starting to feel more optimistic with McKinnon in charge, think he would have known what to expect with the players he had to work with before he accepted the job. Maybe after watching Falkirk for that many years you have to be an optimist.

Btw I’d be happy with Muirhead continuing in midfield. Looked a lot better there than he has done at centre-back in a 4 or at right-back.

Mutch

Kidd

Harrison

Dallison (preferably McGhee but assuming he’s still out)

Robson

Greenwood

Sammut

Muirhead

Dunne

Froxylias

Mackin

Mitchell, Brough, Russell, McKee, Lewis, Haber, Petravicius

Paton can gtf.

Btw I’d be happy with Muirhead continuing in midfield. Looked a lot better there than he has done at centre-back in a 4 or at right-back.

Mutch

Kidd
Harrison
Dallison (preferably McGhee but assuming he’s still out)
Robson

Greenwood
Sammut
Muirhead
Dunne

Froxylias

Mackin

Mitchell, Brough, Russell, McKee, Lewis, Haber, Petravicius

Paton can gtf.

Surely you'd try Russell at right back rather than Kidd. Thought Brough was the pick of the defenders on Saturday as well

Guest Back Post Misses

If he is fit we should have a look at Gordon Greer, IMO who is a free agent. Played at the highest level and would surely help the kids around him.

8 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

McKinnon has to get a system up and running that gets them playing to their strengths and players in the correct positions with the right attitude. This is the most important 2 weeks of the season for him.  You never know there could be a few players that turn out  as good a new signings. 

I'm sure he left Killie because he lives in Southern Englandshire somewhere and hence we've no chance.

25 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

If he is fit we should have a look at Gordon Greer, IMO who is a free agent. Played at the highest level and would surely help the kids around him.

9 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

McKinnon has to get a system up and running that gets them playing to their strengths and players in the correct positions with the right attitude. This is the most important 2 weeks of the season for him.  You never know there could be a few players that turn out  as good a new signings. 

Sorry HSW I meant to quote BPM.