The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Goals are going to be the huge problem. I think he can bring some level of organisation to the back and middle but unless Rudden is sensational where do the goals come from?

We've got to hope that Rudden and Haber can somehow form a good partnership. Haber hasn't been up to standard so far, but I think with someone beside him, he could be more effective.

On 01/09/2018 at 08:54, AL-FFC said:

Think the last time the bitterness was this bad between the clubs was when Marino Keith was injured at Cappielow head injury if i mind right

Yeah.  Keith was applauded off by our support whilst you jeered Collins over what was an accidental head clash.  Never change, Bairns.   

On 01/09/2018 at 11:01, Gaz said:

Anyone seen @LargsTON this morning? Concerned he might not have made it through the night.

I was crying into my pint glass in Glasgow most of the evening while having dark thoughts of torturing Ray McKinnon but I've got my head together now, thanks.  Acid bath was my favourite btw x

9 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

We've got to hope that Rudden and Haber can somehow form a good partnership. Haber hasn't been up to standard so far, but I think with someone beside him, he could be more effective.

I'm leaning towards Rudden and Lewis to be honest. Lewis' first touch is awful, but with balls to feet he's ok. Rudden is the big guy we should have signed. Haber is utterly invisible most of the time, then he gets injured for two games. 

26 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

I worry he'll think along the lines of, "good old dependable seasoned pro, Paton. He'll help steady the ship."

Well he wont, Ray. He's fucking pish. Trust us.

Can see PP getting mutualled into the treb come January.

Sorry to disappoint all of you but if you think Rudden is the answer to our goal scoring problem your mistaken, he's just a young laddie with plenty of potential but is not ready to lead the line week in week out for us. This loan deal was already set to happen before PH got asked to leave the building.

Guest Back Post Misses
Sorry to disappoint all of you but if you think Rudden is the answer to our goal scoring problem your mistaken, he's just a young laddie with plenty of potential but is not ready to lead the line week in week out for us. This loan deal was already set to happen before PH got asked to leave the building.

Is that right? I don’t doubt it will be difficult for an 18 year old to get us out of this mess. However if PH had him lined up why did he train with Morton all last week?