The Falkirk FC Thread

One thing about this and the signing of Dixon - both players are well experienced and have captained sides in the past (at least I think Dixon did). Falkirk have a young squad so having these guys should help guide them through the game. 

Either that or both will continue their own personal downward trajectories and will just add to the shambles.

One thing about this and the signing of Dixon - both players are well experienced and have captained sides in the past (at least I think Dixon did). Falkirk have a young squad so having these guys should help guide them through the game. 
Either that or both will continue their own personal downward trajectories and will just add to the shambles.
Regardless of how downward their trajectory is, it likely hasnt intersected with where our standards currently are.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
Mathias Pogba INCOMING....

You signed Ally Roy yet?

Just haggling over the 6 figure transfer fee with Derry City m9...

#ItsNotEasy

I'm just joining this forum I only got to 1 game this season due to the fact I now live in the USA it was the dumfermline game in October and I have to say that was the worst Falkirk team I had seen in my life and I go all the way back to 1970 being a Falkirk fan  the fact that Ray has that team in touching distance is a miracle

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Agreed, most of our team don't seem like they can cope with playing senior football so it's a couple of sensible signings. Still a dearth of creativity in the squad so hopefully that's the next area we  bring players in.

On 31/12/2018 at 16:30, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

Madness. 

Hes a decent player haber. U only have to look at some of his past performances at other clubs. He simply had no interest in playing in the scottish champ at a club fighting relegation.

Two signings so far. Both with the probable aim of tightening up our defensive frailties.
Plenty of experience between them and peak and trough performances. We know they have ability but the question now will be whether Ray can get peak performances from them.
A lot may depend on who we sign to play alongside them.....

I don’t think I’ve ever hated a footballer more than the version of Abdul Osman we got last year. This is coming from someone who has to watch Cammy Bell and Miles Storey every week. If fit and up for it (doubtful) good signing, if not, dreadful.

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Thistle are gonna end up with Joe McKee now, aren't we...:green

No no no. We are this season’s real club de clusterfuck, and we really don’t need PT muscling in on our action.

I'm happy with this one, we've had him in training for a few weeks so I'm sure if he wasn't up for it McKinnon would've noticed by now.

Just shows you how ITK folk are - he's been in training all this time and I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere once.

I'm happy with this one, we've had him in training for a few weeks so I'm sure if he wasn't up for it McKinnon would've noticed by now.
Just shows you how ITK folk are - he's been in training all this time and I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere once.
I have. By a poster on here. He can name himself if he wants. There is at least some ITK among us.