The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Morgan played in a cup final.

Doesn’t factor in anything but I just can’t fucking believe he played in a cup final.

I walked out of City in disgust when I saw him walking in and out of the VIP section in a blazer the night of the cup final. I had a drink in me and I could feel myself getting more and more agitated. A total imposter.

I walked out of City in disgust when I saw him walking in and out of the VIP section in a blazer the night of the cup final. I had a drink in me and I could feel myself getting more and more agitated. A total imposter.

I cheekily asked if he was coming back next season and he didn’t know what to say :lol:

His shitty attempt at a header allowed for sibbs to sneak in and score in the semi so that’s one positive over Dennon. It’s very close but I’d say Lewis is worse.

it's not easy hat and trackies on full display there. Must have been too warm for the hats in Greece or some market research showed Falkirk is a hotbed for baseball caps. Either that or now Pogba's staying at Man Utd he can chum about with him on social media again.

One of the best defensive midfielders in the Premiership between 2014 and 2016 but performances fell off a cliff after that. I wouldn't have taken him back at Firhill

it's not easy hat and trackies on full display there. Must have been too warm for the hats in Greece or some market research showed Falkirk is a hotbed for baseball caps. Either that or now Pogba's staying at Man Utd he can chum about with him on social media again.
One of the best defensive midfielders in the Premiership between 2014 and 2016 but performances fell off a cliff after that. I wouldn't have taken him back at Firhill
So hes not a total doughnut then and has showed footballing ability at some point?

Sound.

An absolute class act at Thistle in his first three seasons, and a complete disaster in the last.

He basically packed in being a footballer to sell his pishy clothing range. If he decides he’s motivated again this will be a very good signing.

[mention=74719]EdiBairn[/mention] that’s how to tease a signing.
I can go one better and say I knew about Osman days ago but out of respect for the source kept it quiet.

I will continue with these retrospective ITKs as and when the names are announced.