The Falkirk FC Thread

Seen a few people trying to organise protests for Saturday.
Interested in hearing thoughts on this (preferably from FFC fans)

Will it happen?
Should it happen?
Before, during or post match?
What form should it take?
it should happen post match, we need to be behind the team pre and during the match to try and get them playing and try and lift the team

19 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

It should take place at all 3 times and in the form of chaos, riots and mayhem aplenty being the format.   A couple of snapped crossbars as well would be ideal.

5 hours ago, port-ton said:
6 hours ago, moanthebairns said:
REALLY......FUCKING REALLY. Naturally I've been at all the games involving the two teams and nothing more than the odd shout on the terraces has been of note.  The pitch invasion was just pished lads on their first Friday night game away on the tele. 
You sound like someone whos just found out their Mrs has been shagging around and chucked you, but in a desperate effort to save face make it seem like you did the dumping reciting any fleeting encounters you've had of your own. 
MORTON are nothing to us, we don't care, we likely never will. In fact i'd go as far to say as I don't mind morton as its a good day out. 
f**k I thought Stenny and shire fans were bad for drumming up a rivalry between us.  

I feel sorry for the fans of teams you do dislike if this is how you react to teams you don't care about.

Your sounding like an old firm fan. Coming onto the falkirk page continually to tell them you do care about us. Your pure raging. 

The biggest thing that fucks me off about morton is the polystyrene cups you get your tea in there. 

Your sounding like an old firm fan. Coming onto the falkirk page continually to tell them you do care about us. Your pure raging. 
The biggest thing that fucks me off about morton is the polystyrene cups you get your tea in there. 
*Chest heaving, face caked with snot, keyboard awash with tears* "No, you're pure raging"

10 hours ago, moanthebairns said:

MORTON are nothing to us, we don't care, we likely never will. In fact i'd go as far to say as I don't mind morton as its a good day out. 

What really?? Have they moved then? Coz no-one could possibly describe the absolute hell hole that is Greenock as a good day out.  

5 hours ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Will it happen?
Should it happen?

Yes

Yes

During & after

Not an insipid  "sit in" but a loud protests during match and angry mob outside main stand after it Brockville style 

4 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Yes

Yes

During & after

Not an insipid  "sit in" but a loud protests during match and angry mob outside main stand after it Brockville style 

Does that include the country dancing rage ? 

Kettlewell 100% hit the nail on the head on sportsound last night. Heart and soul of the club was ripped out when we shut the academy

Kettlewell 100% hit the nail on the head on sportsound last night. Heart and soul of the club was ripped out when we shut the academy
Agree with this, the minute the academy shut we lost a large part of our link with the community. Out of all the stupid things the board have done for me this is the worst. Any new regime that comes in has to set up an academy of some description.

6 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

What really?? Have they moved then? Coz no-one could possibly describe the absolute hell hole that is Greenock as a good day out.  

......."the absolute hell hole that is Greenock".......       Dearie me. 

You really are hurting, mate, aren't you?  And you're not even officially down yet........

I saw the word "broken" used the other day and thought "that's a bit strong". As the week goes on, though, it's looking more and more accurate in some cases.