The Falkirk FC Thread

Wonder if the charlatans in charge will hint as to the kickback from the Vaulks deal.

Mark my words I won’t be back to TFS unless they GTF or at least go back to the original plan of diluting their control and bringing fans and patrons into the decision making and governance of the club. 

Away days only. 

Edited by BountyBairn

56 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

David Oliver now reporting that the potential signing today is now more likely be tomorrow. 

Read that as if we were signing a guy called David Oliver and was panicking when I couldn't find his wiki.

Thought it was another Hartley-style move.

Just now, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I guess yesterday will mark the high tide in terms of quality signings over the summer.  Be prepared to be slightly disappointed from now on.

I disagree, to get those types of players on board in the first place must show that there has at least been a promise of a decent squad to make sure we win this league. On a side note I've heard from a friend that we have apparently signed Andy Stirling, absolutely no idea how true it is but he seems pretty confident. Would imagine he could do a job at league 1 level.

7 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Read that as if we were signing a guy called David Oliver and was panicking when I couldn't find his wiki.

Thought it was another Hartley-style move.

hahahaha buckelt readin that x

ETA- wid probs do a decent job on the wing would wee @DeeOhh, sign him up IMO

Edited by sick boy

1 minute ago, BendtnerBairn said:

In the borders this week for work, Sick Boy and I've only left my glasses in Bairns-land. Fvcked it. x

brutal scenes ma man, hope you will be back in time for the Betfred Cup games?x

8 minutes ago, sick boy said:

brutal scenes ma man, hope you will be back in time for the Betfred Cup games?x

I'm aff to the London School eh Barbering in July, Sicko so I'll be missing them :\ I trust ye'll keep me posted tho. In return I'll dye that blonde barnet for ye x

6 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

I'm aff to the London School eh Barbering in July, Sicko so I'll be missing them :\ I trust ye'll keep me posted tho. In return I'll dye that blonde barnet for ye x

ooft that's magic san, stick in x 

lookin forward to it 8)

I disagree, to get those types of players on board in the first place must show that there has at least been a promise of a decent squad to make sure we win this league. On a side note I've heard from a friend that we have apparently signed Andy Stirling, absolutely no idea how true it is but he seems pretty confident. Would imagine he could do a job at league 1 level.
All you'll need now is to prize Michael Moffat away from Ayr and you'll have completed the grand trio of Dunfermline signings summer 2014.

7th place finish incoming.

Guest Ecosse83

McKinnon is saying the right things that's for sure. If he can add Telfer then the negative crap from last season looks on its way out. 

Fingers crossed I'm going to look a right numpty for wanting him sacked!