The Falkirk FC Thread

Clarke is too negative, the team deserve better IMO. 

Comments like this are completely ridiculous.
I remember a few years ago when Mourinho was a god at Chelsea and Clarke was assistant manger how the football fraternity were highlighting that much of Mourinho’s success was down to Clarke.
He’s since taken an ordinary Kilmarnock team and built them to European qualification material and we are now seeing a Scotland team that were getting humped a year ago unbeaten in 8 matches for the first time in 32 years.
Sometimes I wonder if certain posters have a clue at all...

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Oliver Burke is an absolute donkey.

McTominay has grown really well into the RCB role alongside Gallagher. And having seen some of the lovely counter attacking play we've done in the last 3 matches, anyone who says we're a long ball team has not been watching.

Wonder if Man U will see McTominay as the answer to their center back problem he was a class act throughout the game.

1 minute ago, Bantabairn said:

We’ve all got the letter ( shareholders) tbh like most clubs across the country we are desperately requiring investment/investors, and for us re-shaping of our club. For me it’s ensuring that club get guys like Rawlins on board. Anyone that has watched the recent interviews with the new directors surely accepts that the club are desperately trying to change the club for the better. Certainly getting my vote.

Do we have to vote in advance or can we vote on the night?

More St. Mirren players positive.

From a purely selfish, I want to have something to watch at 3pm on a Saturday point of view I’m very happy champ downwards aren’t doing testing. It would be a shitshow.

Not doing it will probably ensure the league season will go ahead roughly as planned - can’t imagine gov will ever shut down professional sports again