The Falkirk FC Thread

25 minutes ago, Donathan said:

If some white knight businessman wants to provide a pot of money for a signing then that’s great but it should still be up to the manager who that signing is. Can’t have a local businessman demanding to sign particular players. 

He wouldn't be 'demanding', he'd be making an offer. If the manager didn't want a certain player then it would be a non-starter.

18 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Lewis Jamieson has 9 goals in 23 games in this league from his two loan spells at Clyde.

Kyle Connell has 12 goals in 46 games from his two loan spells at Airdrie and East Fife.

Never seen him play but Josh O'Connor seems to score goals for fun at youth levels for Hibs. 

I believe Owen Moffat's a winger.

That's a decent return from a player playing, with all due respect, in a really pish team.

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Griffiths is done, had plenty of times to turn his career back around, comes out in the press at every occasion saying the right things then never actually bothers to put the work in. If we're resigning someone, give me Telfer back to play as the number 10. 

Would much rather see us take a punt on a young hungry loan than waste ourselves with the wee fat thumb again.

I’d have Telfer back tomorrow tbh if the alternative at number 10 is Nesbitt all season. It’s a clear downgrade if that’s going to be the case Imo.

3-0 win awarded to Greenock Morton against Hibs. Wonder how the Hibs fans are thinking about the upcoming season now (but then who the hell cares)

Now, just avoid defeat against Clyde, something we haven’t been good at for a while but I feel we’ll grab the most ugliest of win / bonus point

Better season already than the last two!

14 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I’d have Telfer back tomorrow tbh if the alternative at number 10 is Nesbitt all season. It’s a clear downgrade if that’s going to be the case Imo.

I don't rate Nesbitt, McGuffie or Hetherington sadly it looks like we are stuck with them for another season. Telfer deserved to go at the end of last season aswell, there's no doubting he has ability but it's all too fleeting. It'd be interesting to know if McGlynn has even tried to jettison some of them. 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

It’s a given that all teams from top to the lowest leagues are looking for strikers.

Scunthorpe get Jack Hamilton on loan from Livi, sums up who/what is out there. 

It’s Hartlepool he’s off to but definitely some a Scunthorpe in change of them🙂

28 minutes ago, Springfield said:

It’s a given that all teams from top to the lowest leagues are looking for strikers.

Scunthorpe get Jack Hamilton on loan from Livi, sums up who/what is out there. 

It’s Hartlepool he’s off to but definitely  a Scunthorpe in change of them🙂

Edited by gav-ffc