The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:
Our game against the Pars next weekend might not go ahead if the Queen croaks.

If she goes today, surely just the Alloa game?

I’m no expert on royal protocol but I’m sure the funeral will be 10 days after she dies so if she goes today that would be next Sunday, I’ve a feeling it would be a period of mourning and both games could get cancelled. I might be wrong though.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

World Cup in a couple of months... Can the leagues afford to rap two weeks of football?

I don’t think it’ll be optional mate. Given the level of visitors to the country ie. Politicians/Royalty etc for a state funeral there won’t be the level of police/security forces available to allow football to go ahead.

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If she does pass away it might be time to check on any Rangurs fans you should know, they have had one fucker of a week. 

Family team scudded twice this week then had to meet with Boris Johnson and Liz Truss, shouldn’t be surprised it was too much for her.

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’m no expert on royal protocol but I’m sure the funeral will be 10 days after she dies so if she goes today that would be next Sunday, I’ve a feeling it would be a period of mourning and both games could get cancelled. I might be wrong though.

I've been told funeral will be next Saturday...

I'm friends with Prince Andrew 😂🙂

No. Don’t think they adopted Queen after the last King died. Anyway, I think it’s increasingly likely that this week’s fixtures are going to be postponed.

Dont think there’s enough camera units to cover football and the Queen stuff.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

No. Don’t think they adopted Queen after the last King died. Anyway, I think it’s increasingly likely that this week’s fixtures are going to be postponed.

Dont think there’s enough camera units to cover football and the Queen stuff.

Whoosh.