The Falkirk FC Thread

Looks very nice in person. Photos don’t do it justice. 

Good wee Q&A with the players too at the launch & they all came across really well.

New pitch looks a belter close up too 👏🏻

Jamie mentioned we are now over 2,200 STs sold as at this afternoon. 

I prefer your home. Away looks a bit like an old cigarette packet.

Is that blue band on the back too or just on the front? If it's on the back too there's I suppose a prospect of the SPFL not being happy about both kits at Palmerston (likewise our away with two navy stripes on the front being used at Falkirk). I imagine both will be ok though.

6 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Is that blue band on the back too or just on the front? If it's on the back too there's I suppose a prospect of the SPFL not being happy about both kits at Palmerston (likewise our away with two navy stripes on the front being used at Falkirk). I imagine both will be ok though.

The back is plain white. 

Guest Back Post Misses
9 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I prefer our away effort 

Swinney's interview on the whole pretty decent apart from squad update. Hope to get above and beyond last season's player budget but at the moment it's short. And that numbers are pretty close to what we are going with. Concerning. 

25 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

7165dc2a-0631-4dca-90fc-be7512860691.thumb.jpg.a498a42487fb596ab9b7f173f7dbdb18.jpg

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Good interview but some concern if he was confirming thats our squad numbers.

Seems to be saying we aren't far off it. There's fucking no chance we are going up with the squad as it stands nowhere near it. And retaining most of last season's best failures whether by luck or design doesn't help. 

27 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Does it not depend on the ref? 

Last year our home kit was deemed to be a colour clash with Kelty Hearts maroon and both teams had to change to their away strips for every game between us. 

How the f*** does this clash with navy blue? 🙄

OIP.jpg

I have a hard time believing that there's folk who haven't noted that Swinney is always cagey, and leaves things open. 

He said we're not far away on squad number. At 19, no one would say we're miles away from numbers

We might end up at 22. That, worst case, would be 3 in the door. 

Or what it could quite easily be, is 2 out and 5 in. It could be 1 out and 4 in. Same applies if we run with 21. 

There's absolutely no reason to assume we might not still see a good number of new faces in the squad. 

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Got to admit this years tops have blew it out the park 

Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 16.10.11.png

I’m not a fan of the home top to be honest but that is an absolute cracker of an away top.