The Falkirk FC Thread

20 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Thanks to the QOS thread I've come to find out cross border loans don't count towards your tally of 5 loans in total so we still have 2 loans remaining and the full month of February to make them.

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Domestic loans only. International ones need to go tonight. 

Edit: I'm with you still two left in scotland

Edited by LeodhasXD

50 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Look like they’re on their way to a funeral 

Being a Queens fan you probably don't know what that thing that Stainrod is holding is - it is called a cup. Not an urn.

34 minutes ago, Dave Mc said:

To give it away, it’s David McGlynn. Only played a couple of games for us in 3 seasons but just happened to stumble across it tonight. John’s nephew. Can’t remember it having been mentioned before. 

I’m sure he went on to manage a few teams in the juniors including Lithgae Rose.

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m sure he went on to manage a few teams in the juniors including Lithgae Rose.

Yeh Bonnyrigg too. Can’t say I ever remember of him though. Thought it might have been mentioned when McGlynn signed. 

6 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

There was a young keeper around at the same time called Gary McGlynn. Brother?

Seen that too but couldn’t find out if it’s a relation. 

33 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Being a Queens fan you probably don't know what that thing that Stainrod is holding is - it is called a cup. Not an urn.

When was the last time Falkirk actually won a trophy? I’m fairly sure it was longer ago than 2013, when queens won 2 

Edited by MazzyStar

33 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

There was a young keeper around at the same time called Gary McGlynn. Brother?

A local laddie played his youth football for Gairdoch and I.C.I Juvs.

Think he went on to play for Montrose.

5 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Hendo and Coll have both just signed contract extensions, Cal and Finn to be announced next? 🤞😁

I think the only thing stopping Morrison signing an extension is the inevitable interest from elsewhere. Realistically he’ll be away if the likes of Salford are truly interested, but my heart hopes he’s waiting to make sure we’re promoted to sign as I couldn’t blame him for not wanting to play in league 1 again.

Finn is a must imo, he’s grown into a man this season and is consistently good every week. The only player who’s more consistent imo and out of contract is McCann, and I’d say if we’ve been offering deals to players already I’d genuinely hope Yeats and McCann aren’t far behind big Hendo

Calum Morrison FSC

On good authority he was offered double plus all expenses at Linfield. If anything would of been a pca. He loves Falkirk and being a part of this. The fact he has stuck by us through thick and thin speaks volumes. 

4 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Calum Morrison FSC

On good authority he was offered double plus all expenses at Linfield. If anything would have been a pca. He loves Falkirk and being a part of this. The fact he has stuck by us through thick and thin speaks volumes. 

Bit confused with this post. What are you telling us? If you’re saying he’s been offered a PCA then he could still sign that at any time and move in June, transfer window isn’t going to effect the ability for that to still happen. Or are you telling us he has rejected an PCA at Linfield and is now signing with Falkirk again??

Edited by LatapyBairn.

8 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

A local laddie played his youth football for Gairdoch and I.C.I Juvs.

Think he went on to play for Montrose.

Yeah that’s right.

I worked with Gary at Caigforth for a while - I mind if the Sun newspaper being allowed access to the office to photograph and interview him whilst at work 😂.