The Falkirk FC Thread

On 03/02/2024 at 23:35, Todd_is_God said:

We comfortably dispatched of TNS in pre season so complete minter for Falkirk tonight tbh.

Dropping points to Edinburgh City's B team and out the Scottish to Bonnyrigg. Now this embarassment. Be interesting to see how you react to your first league defeat on the 17th - Would be a huge riddy to bottle the league now after your tweet last week.

Sorry, I didn't hear you properly. 

Did you say something about minters or embarrassments? Maybe even a riddy? 

Never mind, we all know the Accies have bottle. You can show it against lowly Annan today. 😎

Cele 1.jpg

Cele 2.jpg

Accies now 8 points behind having played a game more. Next week is a must not lose for us as opposed to a must win for them. They have to come at us next week.

I want to say that the league is done if we win next week but trying to take it game by game.

Just now, FK1Bairn said:

Accies now 8 points behind having played a game more. Next week is a must not lose for us as opposed to a must win for them. They have to come at us next week.

I want to say that the league is done if we win next week but trying to take it game by game.

Far to sensible😂😂

1 minute ago, FK1Bairn said:

If they try to come at us next week we will pump them.

Our struggles come against well organised teams that try to close us down eg TNS.

Win next week and it will be time to paint the flagpole.

11 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

If we beat them next week we’ve finished them off. Now’s the time to go for the jugular.  Barring a catastrophic collapse from us for the remainder of the season, of course. 

Edited by GunnerBairn