The Falkirk FC Thread

9 hours ago, North West said:

Superb lyrics, and how very grown up.

It was a song from the 1970’s, your continual fascination and visits to our thread is amusing, we are going to have a lot of fun with you this season. 

Edited by Harry Kinnear

12 hours ago, Higgenarse said:

Cammy Ballantyne left Airdrie as they did not offer him enough. Surely worth us easily outbidding little Airdrie. Good back up

He's a right back and can play left back. We are covered there with Yeats/Adams and McCann/Mackie. Unless the plan is to put Adams out on loan I can't see us signing another full back. Bit of chat on other threads that McMillan might be leaving Thistle and Ballantyne is the replacement. He's a decent player though, be a good addition for someone. 

51 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

He's a right back and can play left back. We are covered there with Yeats/Adams and McCann/Mackie. Unless the plan is to put Adams out on loan I can't see us signing another full back. Bit of chat on other threads that McMillan might be leaving Thistle and Ballantyne is the replacement. He's a decent player though, be a good addition for someone. 

He can play CB. I heard he is going to grubby Morton so we certainly couldn't have been interested or we would have taken him from them

Anything linking us with these types of players is just lazy journalism. Ballantyne is a good player but we are well covered in both fullback positions already

I'd be amazed if our remaining business stretches further than this

In: New GK, an other (Dylan Tait plz)

Out: Jordan Allan

Which I would be pretty pleased with. That would give us a squad of 20 

42 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Anything linking us with these types of players is just lazy journalism. Ballantyne is a good player but we are well covered in both fullback positions already

I'd be amazed if our remaining business stretches further than this

In: New GK, an other (Dylan Tait plz)

Out: Jordan Allan

Which I would be pretty pleased with. That would give us a squad of 20 

Aye I don't see many incomings either tbf. I'm sure we'd all like another defender and a striker aswell but I don't think it'll happen. 

Capable of pulling off worldies and committing absolute howlers, sometimes in the same game. Surprised he got another club at this level unless he's your backup. 

Edited by Fuctifano

6 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Can’t say I know much about Sneddon, but I do think it’s a good idea having someone more experienced alongside Hogarth.

Not sure we’ll see many more signings now as that’s us at a squad of 20.

One more signing and two loans

10 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Can’t say I know much about Sneddon, but I do think it’s a good idea having someone more experienced alongside Hogarth.

Not sure we’ll see many more signings now as that’s us at a squad of 20.

Know his Dad really well, he was a client on mine years ago. Came through the ranks at Tynecastle. Good family

On 08/06/2024 at 11:40, Kevin James Left Knee said:

Again we have a deal with an uanannounced club to take a keeper on loan. The reason I say this will be available on Tuesday (not a signing). Oooh there's a bit of a teaser......

I guess today's news puts paid to this riddle, unless we're going with three keepers.