The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

As for the Ultra's in a few years time and they start breeding the next generation of support telling of grand times and good days out. But joking apart having so many young people being together and passionate about the club can only be good for the future and a commendable initiative by the club. Long term in 30-40 years time ex Ultras will be on the board of the club and that future proofs the club.

Word of caution though! other clubs have had 'Ultra' problems as they become a law unto themselves, damaging the club they support. So the importance of good relations and ensuring they have a meaningful voice will help avoid that scenario.

My only issue with them is the uniform shocking barnets

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

2 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

OUT NOW!

🆕🎙️EP:93 SIPPING EWEN CAMERON’S TEARS

🔵 Review the League Cup win over Hearts with Bairns fan @richard_lindsay 🏆
⚪️ Sammy returns! 🇹🇹
🔵 Ross MacIver extension ✍🏻
⚪️ LIVE reaction to the QF draw 🍀
🔵 Preview Partick Thistle (H) with David from @DrawLoseOrDraw podcast 🇧🇪
⚪️ All the latest FFC News 🗞️

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

Thanks to our sponsors Falkirk FFIT T8’s & Behind The Wall 🤝🏼

FB40140A-DBF0-41BD-A591-8D69BD4A94DB.thumb.jpeg.78336da02f8e1a32751d53b653e1181e.jpeg

yer pertick boy 😴 💤 💤 

17 hours ago, Craig1876 said:

Personally, I would rather have had Spartans at home and then Dundee Utd in the semi final and have a chance of winning a trophy than everyone getting all Leeds United about banking a few quid. That opportunity would have still got us a pile of cash. It’s about our club winning, that’s what I care about. It’s a bit hypocritical slaughtering the old firm then creaming ourselves when we draw them and get a few quid.

We would all have loved them at home, and we would all love to see us winning a trophy. Not sure how realistic that was though. However we could easily have drawn Dundee away and earned very little. This at least gives us a great chance to get contract extensions and boost the squad a little in the areas it is light.

3 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

OUT NOW!

🆕🎙️EP:93 SIPPING EWEN CAMERON’S TEARS

🔵 Review the League Cup win over Hearts with Bairns fan @richard_lindsay 🏆
⚪️ Sammy returns! 🇹🇹
🔵 Ross MacIver extension ✍🏻
⚪️ LIVE reaction to the QF draw 🍀
🔵 Preview Partick Thistle (H) with David from @DrawLoseOrDraw podcast 🇧🇪
⚪️ All the latest FFC News 🗞️

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

Thanks to our sponsors Falkirk FFIT T8’s & Behind The Wall 🤝🏼

FB40140A-DBF0-41BD-A591-8D69BD4A94DB.thumb.jpeg.78336da02f8e1a32751d53b653e1181e.jpeg

"Dylan Tait can find space in a single bed with Gemma Collins" has to be the standout quote from any show 🤣👏

17 hours ago, Enigma said:

Me, strange?

Right, I’ve actually listened to this now and seeing as I’ve been unfairly called out as the worst poster on this forum on some podcast I thought I’d just do my own research as to whether it’s a fair claim. 

It seems people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

I might be guilty of enjoying the occasional wind up on here but I tend to stay well away from rampant homophobia. Bottom of the barrel stuff indeed…

Maybe he didn’t call you strange, I can’t remember exactly what was said but that’s the impression I got anyway. Apologies if I got that wrong. 

It would be sweet if John McGlynn was able to benefit from his relationship with Brendan Rodgers and used some of the money from the Celtic tie to borrow a couple of their players, eh? 😋

11 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

It would be sweet if John McGlynn was able to benefit from his relationship with Brendan Rodgers and used some of the money from the Celtic tie to borrow a couple of their players, eh? 😋

You know I was thinking that myself. Surely he is able to get a couple of Celtic starlets after Rodger’s ’sweet’ words?

7 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

Love it how much Jamie swinney has gotten under that p***ks skin.

Once again..... like on the pod you maybe think aye he gave ut out at the start, all bravado but maybe.... Just maybe after getting bodied, hel talk like a normal human, give some credit etc etc. But no. Relentless p***k. Anyone who isn't actually a total p***k would get tired of that act so........