The Falkirk FC Thread

you coulda have brung out the new kits at christmas, giving the club an extra income and then make new kits for next season

Hi Stennybairn

I think that would have been pushing fan loyalty a little too much.

The current kits have been used since the summer of 2010 and this is their 2nd and final season.

We have the Limited Edition 91-94 retro shirt out very soon this month, (sample came in today and looks fantastic, pics on the website soon).

Then new home and away kits out next May and June respectively.

Thanks

Edited by Falkirk Shop

Hi Stennybairn

I think that would have been pushing fan loyalty a little too much.

The current kits have been used since the summer of 2010 and this is their 2nd and final season.

We have the Limited Edition 91-94 retro shirt out very soon this month, (sample came in today and looks fantastic, pics on the website soon).

Then new home and away kits out next May and June respectively.

Thanks

Will the retro shirt still be available to purchase even if you haven't pre-ordered?

will you be getting anymore XXL tops? or have i missed my chance

Hi Stennybairn

PM your name and contact number and I'll pass onto the office as we can put you down as a reserve in case for whatever reason 1 of the XXL's aren't taken.

Otherwise yes they are sold out I'm afraid. Not to say they'll never come back in however we would certainly need to sell out of this initial batch first. It's not a product we can order singles of from Puma. We need to buy hundreds at a time.

Drop me a PM.

Thanks

Hi Stennybairn

PM your name and contact number and I'll pass onto the office as we can put you down as a reserve in case for whatever reason 1 of the XXL's aren't taken.

Otherwise yes they are sold out I'm afraid. Not to say they'll never come back in however we would certainly need to sell out of this initial batch first. It's not a product we can order singles of from Puma. We need to buy hundreds at a time.

Drop me a PM.

Thanks

i was thinking about getting it after christmas, so il wait till then and see if you have any in stock, thanks anyway

Afternoon all

Back to Basics range - New Stock update

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5645&Itemid=320

New t-shirts will be in stock from Saturday morning as seen in the link above. T-shirts priced only £12.

• Kiss the Coin t-shirt

• 1957 Logo distressed t-shirt (Available in Navy and also Light Grey)

• Expect the Unexpected t-shirt

Bar scarves now in store from today, priced at £6.50.

And finally the sample 91-94 retro shirt is viewable at the link above and in store. Still available to pre-order now.

Thanks

Retail Team

Edited by Falkirk Shop

I have a question for the older Falkirk fans amongst you. I haven't been to a Falkirk game since the early 90s, and was intrigued to know how the standard of the first division compares now to then (think of the Stainrod/jeffries era as my reference point).

I have a question for the older Falkirk fans amongst you. I haven't been to a Falkirk game since the early 90s, and was intrigued to know how the standard of the first division compares now to then (think of the Stainrod/jeffries era as my reference point).

Dreadful. We're playing some pretty good football but the likes of the Falkirk and Dunfermline teams of the early nineties would rip our current team a new arsehole.

Even the McCall team from 02-03 and the Hughes team from 04-05 would have been torn apart by the Jeffries squad.

This isn't indicative of just Falkirk, though - the standard of Scottish football as a whole is a lot poorer than it was almost 20 years ago.

Thanks for the response Gaz. Maybe not a bad thing that my memories are from a golden era!

One other thing I've picked up on when reading through threads (this site is a godsend for those of us living in a different country) is the small away supports. We used to take 2000+ to most away games when I followed Falkirk - it seems that is almost unheard of now.