The Falkirk FC Thread

As far as im concerned we should be going for it this season, now i'm not saying break the bank(the scum) but imo holt should be given the exact same budget as last season if not slightly increased as we have got 7 players off our wage if smith and murdo leave and mcgovern stays and we will get compensation for murdo. So holt should be able to bring in 6. If we do sell one of our players this season assuming its not taylor would it not be worth offering taylor an improved deal for another year on his contract(if you don't ask you don't get)

Sorry, but you can't "break the bank" in Scottish football, or any other business for that matter, nowadays.

You just write a CVA, or not in some cases, ditch all debts & carry on regardless, with zero controls ever being put in place, as there is nobody there to stop you.

The financial controls in this country I believe would be tighter if it was always wee teams going down the CVA route.

Just take a look at the debt avoiders and you see the roll of shame has been dominated by SPL teams.

They can't get too tough with these teams as they want to keep all the big teams at the top table.

Even when the club formally known as Rangers went to the wall, they still extended them an olive branch straight back into the SPL.

I still believe a year later if it wasn't for fan power, that Weegie mob would still be an SPL club. The chairmen only seemed to change their tune when threatened with a fan season ticket boycott.

I know it's early days but I'm hoping to see some transfer activity sooner rather than later.

Plenty of time yet, 3 or 4 weeks before it starts becoming an issue.

The financial controls in this country I believe would be tighter if it was always wee teams going down the CVA route.

Just take a look at the debt avoiders and you see the roll of shame has been dominated by SPL teams.

They can't get too tough with these teams as they want to keep all the big teams at the top table.

Even when the club formally known as Rangers went to the wall, they still extended them an olive branch straight back into the SPL.

I still believe a year later if it wasn't for fan power, that Weegie mob would still be an SPL club. The chairmen only seemed to change their tune when threatened with a fan season ticket boycott.

What? :wacko:

and

What? :wacko:

You talk fucking shite on a regular basis. But this is a complete figment of your imagination.

This is how I remember it.