The Falkirk FC Thread

Higgins as the link up man will do well if he stays fit (and by fit, i mean free of imjury).

Nice to see Stenny spend some of the money they are screwing out of the Shire. The promise of riches from two Sevco matches at Awfulview will have their draconian board of directors wetting their y-fronts.

Draconian? From a Falkirk fan? I'm sure you will realise the irony there. I assume you have just plucked that word from thin air as we have one of the best boards in the lower leagues.

I doubt we will make that much money from the Rangers games certainly less than most in the division due to a capacity of circa 2,500 and the additional costs involved in hosting the 'Bears'.

Higgins flattered to decieve at times even though he did show a bit of class on the odd occasion. Injured a lot of the time and not a consistent starter didnt help. He is one extremely vain footballer also. Cracking signing for Stenny though

Higgins flattered to decieve at times even though he did show a bit of class on the odd occasion. Injured a lot of the time and not a consistent starter didnt help. He is one extremely vain footballer also. Cracking signing for Stenny though

Can't put it any better than that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Higgins also had an uncanny knack of making the unmissable missable...

Loved his get stuck in attitude when he first arrived...later deft touch and vision, unlucky to be dropped for semi final too

Overall tho, wudnt have minded if he resigned an not majorily disappointed he didn't...good signing for Stennie tho...

Just a rumour mind, but talk of Taylor going to Sheffield Utd for 175k with Flynn returning to us on loan as part of the deal is doing the rounds.

I like Flynn but why replace a striker with a midfielder/winger?

The best bit of this being true would be that we had another striker earmarked, so 2 new signings.

I wouldn't be abject to it, but didn't Holt state there would be no players 'with long lists of clubs to their name' coming in? I imagine the money he'd be asking for would be too much also.