The Falkirk FC Thread

Don't think anyone can argue with those. It's hardly surprising Sibbs has walked away with a clean sweep.

A fantastic player and an even better lad. Makes t even better that he is one of our own

Whilst all agreed, I would have liked to see Leahy get some sort of recognition - for becoming a rock solid left back out of nowhere, and scoring some screamers!

Jamie McDonald has signed for Killie

Source ?

Sounds right, adds up with Locke being there and their keeper being indifferent

Hopefully he keeps up recent form for the final two games....don't have the same worries replacing him as I do with Loy

Source ?

Sounds right, adds up with Locke being there and their keeper being indifferent

Hopefully he keeps up recent form for the final two games....don't have the same worries replacing him as I do with Loy

Source? = Yawn Edited by COYB_RAB

Daily Express saying that Killie hope to tie up Macdonald and Scott Robinson. Jamie Mac quoted in papers a few weeks ago saying he fancied another crack at the prem. If i were him id be more worried about being an automatic pick every week. That said if i were a Housty id be trying to nick McGurn from managerless Raith.

Daily Express saying that Killie hope to tie up Macdonald and Scott Robinson. Jamie Mac quoted in papers a few weeks ago saying he fancied another crack at the prem. If i were him id be more worried about being an automatic pick every week. That said if i were a Housty id be trying to nick McGurn from managerless Raith.

McGurn is part time and will not go full time I think.

Spunk the lot on the 4th stand. Make it a standing terrace such as this.

Hannover%2520visit%25201%2520007.jpg

There were discussions on here ages ago (and most probably involving Hibeejibee) that stated that those stands were more expensive to build and that ticket prices would cost more !?

*I'll go see if I can find it

Prices we paid for the semi were:

£ 15 adult - £ 5 kids/conc

£ 3 for the bus from TFS adults - kids free

Prices for the final we are paying:

£ 25, £ 5 quid kids / concessions.

£ 10.00 for the bus from TFS - kids ?

Was interested to see where they pitched the ticket prices, I thought it might have been a bit cheaper to get as many along as possible.

Cant wait though!

Prices we paid for the semi were:

£ 15 adult - £ 5 kids/conc

£ 3 for the bus from TFS adults - kids free

Prices for the final we are paying:

£ 25, £ 5 quid kids / concessions.

£ 10.00 for the bus from TFS - kids ?

Was interested to see where they pitched the ticket prices, I thought it might have been a bit cheaper to get as many along as possible.

Cant wait though!

Last seasons ticket prices from a St Johnstone site, remembering it was Parkhead

JOCK STEIN STAND

Adults - £28

Concessions (Under 16s, Over 65s and Students with a valid Matriculation card) - £10

NORTH STAND

All tickets are £35 (no concessions)

I think the prices are fine, remembering its the seasons finale, be thankful its not similar to the FA cup -

where tickets across four different prices - £50, £70, £90 and £120.