The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

The only worrying thing about that scoreline today is it may take a couple of thousand off Hamilton’s travelling support next week and we need the money.

Can you get a negative away support? #CrowdWank

Happy Saturday troops. Now please let us pump Accies next week, although a draw wouldn't be the worst result, beat them and win the game in hand makes it very difficult for them to catch us. It would be fucking glorious if the pars go down aswell. I've a feeling McPake is on borrowed time though, get Derek Adams in to sabotage them further. 

1 minute ago, ebobsboy said:

Happy Saturday troops. Now please let us pump Accies next week, although a draw wouldn't be the worst result, beat them and win the game in hand makes it very difficult for them to catch us. It would be fucking glorious if the pars go down aswell. I've a feeling McPake is on borrowed time though, get Derek Adams in to sabotage them further. 

The Pars are proper pish and being found out, wouldn't surprise me if they are in the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, falkirkbairn23 said:

The Pars are proper pish and being found out, wouldn't surprise me if they are in the playoffs.

They were obviously really good last season, can't take that away from them, but on here at least, I felt their fans were giving McPake way too much credit, whilst also totally understating the quality of the squad he inherited. 

Seeing his limitations after a couple of windows and most of a season a level up. The man is a fanny. 

14 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The only worrying thing about that scoreline today is it may take a couple of thousand off Hamilton’s travelling support next week and we need the money.

Today’s NDP attendance was 759. Just where you think they’d magic 1200 extras from is beyond me.

Can’t honestly think of a time when Accies have ever had that sort of following.🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Happy Saturday troops. Now please let us pump Accies next week, although a draw wouldn't be the worst result, beat them and win the game in hand makes it very difficult for them to catch us. 

Before today I would have taken a draw as I was expecting them to come out all guns blazing, just as we did at NDP. 

After today, I think their confidence will be so low that anything going wrong on the field will see their players chuck it. We know our team is settled, organised and have a togetherness that will see them fight to the last minute. Hamilton don't appear to have that.

Get in front, watch their heads go down and then see out the game. And put what would surely be the final nail in their coffin. 

9 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Na… got to beat them. Holding out not to get beat has disaster written all over it. Let’s get it finished

1 minute ago, kiddy said:

Today’s NDP attendance was 759. Just where you think they’d magic 1200 extras from is beyond me.

Can’t honestly think of a time when Accies have ever had that sort of following.🤷‍♂️

But what about all they thousands they brought to TFS the last time and the maaaaassssive home support they had in December 

Just now, Bainsfordbairn said:

Before today I would have taken a draw as I was expecting them to come out all guns blazing, just as we did at NDP. 

After today, I think their confidence will be so low that anything going wrong on the field will see their players chuck it. We know our team is settled, organised and have a togetherness that will see them fight to the last minute. Hamilton don't appear to have that.

Get in front, watch their heads go down and then see out the game. And put what would surely be the final nail in their coffin. 

Yeah. When we beat them over there, it was obvious even watching FTV how dominant we were in the man for man battles. I don't see that changing. When you win your battles en masse you win the game generally.

If we beat them, they are in must win every game territory. They haven't given much indication of late that they can do that