The Falkirk FC Thread

31 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Wasn’t Aberdeen’s winner assisted by a cut back that looked miles over the line for a goal kick? Wish they had VAR back then 

I'm sure the TV replay after the game showed the ball wasn't out even though to the naked eye it was. 

Our players all stopped, waiting for the whistle that never came

12 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I think yesterday's game was screaming out for Alfie, Otoo had covered Cal well and think Alfie would have run amock with him down that wing.

That big number 6 looked decent, thought after getting booked so early Morrison was going to run riot but just never happened, would defo have been worth Alfie getting a shot at him.

Yesterday seemed like a sliding doors moment in all honesty. 

Being relegated and bouncing back is the ideal scenario for most teams and I'd have bitten your hand off back then. 

However, from afar you could argue that what has transpired at Dunfermline was a pyrrhic victory for them.

They got back but did they heed the warnings that got them there - from the outside it looks like they didn't.

We were deservedly mocked for our extended stay in L1 but I'd argue it's put us in a far better place than had relegation just been a blip in our recent history.

Time will tell how durable my opinion outlined above will be.

16 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

We are all in this together. For me the atmosphere at games is electric. All fans are buzzing but a lot of credit needs to sit with the ultras. TIFO for the reverse fixture 😍

It's a real shame (ironically)the KM is now sold out, the wee man has loads of his pals who have been going in with the Ultras this season for the cup games and who were at Dunfermline but don't have season tickets and will soon only be able to go to away games. Loads of his pals do have season tickets and word is getting about how great the atmosphere is and more and more want to go. 

The most pleasing aspect is only a few of these lads  (both season ticket and non holders) are actually from a Falkirk supporting background the majority are either Rangers and Celtic, we'll never get a better chance to get them on board than now but unfortunately might be a missed opportunity.

6 minutes ago, alonso said:

It's a real shame (ironically)the KM is now sold out, the wee man has loads of his pals who have been going in with the Ultras this season for the cup games and who were at Dunfermline but don't have season tickets and will soon only be able to go to away games. Loads of his pals do have season tickets and word is getting about how great the atmosphere is and more and more want to go. 

The most pleasing aspect is only a few of these lads  (both season ticket and non holders) are actually from a Falkirk supporting background the majority are either Rangers and Celtic, we'll never get a better chance to get them on board than now but unfortunately might be a missed opportunity.

I’ve got a season for my granddaughter and she’s not really that interested, my nieces boy who is 11 and is from a Celtic supporting family is using the ST when it’s free and is loving the games. He’s got his wee Ultra scarf and my niece asked him who he’d want to win if Falkirk are playing  Celtic and much to his Dads disgust he said Falkirk. It’s all down to the Ultras but if we can attract youngsters who would otherwise support the arse cheeks then it’s brilliant.

19 minutes ago, alonso said:

Get them to set up a second section at the away end of the main stand. Cut their teeth by giving pelters to visitors for a couple of seasons 🙂

13 minutes ago, alonso said:

Not to dismiss the point but the Ultras are the catalyst not the catalysis - the atmosphere we're all experiencing is everyone getting involved whether they're in the KM or not.

Great credit goes to U1876 as they've brought the main stand wrapper rustlers along with them.

When you hear the highlights from yesterday, that's a full away end reverberating, lead expertly by the Ultras.

📣👏📣👏

21 minutes ago, alonso said:

Selling out the stand is hardly a missed opportunity but I do understand your general point.

I wonder if an overspill section could be allocated at the end of the main stand for future Ultras? 

Out Tomorrow…

🎙️EP:92 IDENTITY, UNITY, PASSION - MORE THAN JUST 90 MINS

🔵 Review the BIG derby win with Scott Henderson from Crunchy Carrots 🥕
⚪️ @FalkirkWomen_ sponsorship ©️🫡
🔵 Preview Hearts cup tie with Jambos fan Ewen Cameron🎙️👀
⚪️ Disco lights excitement🕺🏼🪩 &
🔵 All the latest Bairns news discussed 🗞️

Sponsors 🤝🏼
Falkirk FFIT T8’s & Behind The Wall

E60A5F69-F7F3-440A-88CC-42EB879578AC.thumb.jpeg.81438f487336cdada5bef83db30a73c5.jpeg

5 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Out Tomorrow…

Sponsors 🤝🏼

E60A5F69-F7F3-440A-88CC-42EB879578AC.thumb.jpeg.81438f487336cdada5bef83db30a73c5.jpeg

Ewen Cameron renders this unlistenable.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

He had a good game playing in front of the back 4.

Still a class act

That is why he will be miles and miles out of our price range 

33 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Not to dismiss the point but the Ultras are the catalyst not the catalysis - the atmosphere we're all experiencing is everyone getting involved whether they're in the KM or not.

Great credit goes to U1876 as they've brought the main stand wrapper rustlers along with them.

When you hear the highlights from yesterday, that's a full away end reverberating, lead expertly by the Ultras.

📣👏📣👏

The change since the introduction of the Ultras is remarkable. At EEP seen tens upon tens of youngsters (with parents) but being allowed to join up with the main section of Ultras - all young probably 9 to 13/14 year olds. They were giving it big (and a few anxious parents 🙄) and you can see that there’s an huge potential young team ready to join up. Met a few At Haymarket, and on the whole loud but well behaved. Nice to see they were on the cordial think it’s called brockfast…..

31 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Out Tomorrow…

Sponsors 🤝🏼

Can you and John give a 30 second warning before Ewen Cameron starts speaking. Man is a complete c**t. 

35 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Out Tomorrow…

Sponsors 🤝🏼

Forgive me if I fast forward any sections where Euan Cameron is making noise. 

On 10/08/2024 at 17:26, Rugster said:

Extend MacIver’s deal now. 

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Apologies for linking the absolute rag that is the Record, but…

May there be more years of twisting and swerving to come.

Yassssss.  Scott Burns usually spot on too. Ya beauty.