The Falkirk FC Thread

I don’t really see why Alfie wouldn’t start tbh. He has played well when given the opportunity and has been unfortunate that Morrison is basically undroppable.

Absolutely no need to be moving players around or having them out of position when we have a natural replacement.

16 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I don’t really see why Alfie wouldn’t start tbh. He has played well when given the opportunity and has been unfortunate that Morrison is basically undroppable.

Absolutely no need to be moving players around or having them out of position when we have a natural replacement.

Agreed.

I thought he should have been on mid way through the 2nd half yesterday as, early booking aside, Otoo looked to have Morrison's number for most of the game. Alfie would have confused Otoo as much as himself and, with the defender already on a yellow, he would have been wary about putting in a tackle.

What's the script with the live BBC Friday night games, looking at the championship fixtures there isn't anymore games moved to a Friday....

Do they show a game every week?

How many weeks in advance do they usually go with the schedule? 

What's the restriction on how often a team can be shown?

I'm sure we will feature quite a bit so be good to get a bit notice of when we will be on.

Pretty sure that the BBC are limited to 2 home games per team (20 games in total per season).  Tends to be a couple of games per month iirc

Edited by blatso

6 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Was just thinking at the weekend, how far we've come so quickly. 

It's only 2 seasons ago that we had to start Ryan Williamson in a cup semi final. 

And Brad McKay.

And brought Matthew Wright on off the bench.

18 hours ago, alonso said:

It's a real shame (ironically)the KM is now sold out, the wee man has loads of his pals who have been going in with the Ultras this season for the cup games and who were at Dunfermline but don't have season tickets and will soon only be able to go to away games. Loads of his pals do have season tickets and word is getting about how great the atmosphere is and more and more want to go. 

The most pleasing aspect is only a few of these lads  (both season ticket and non holders) are actually from a Falkirk supporting background the majority are either Rangers and Celtic, we'll never get a better chance to get them on board than now but unfortunately might be a missed opportunity.

Would be great to have the level of interest for a "waiting list"  for the KM.  Over 35s in the KM may need to start making the move to the main stand to allow for a bigger Ultras group.  Great problem to have!

9 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Re other teams in turmoil, would add Partick to that list.  Very poor start and defeat v us in a couple of weeks could kickstart calls for managers head there too.  

Raith will surely end up with McCabe or Brown

Long way to go and we have started well for once. When everybody has played everybody once we will have a better idea of how the season will go.

Still think it will be as little as 12 points between play off positions for promotion - relegation.

43 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Would be great to have the level of interest for a "waiting list"  for the KM.  Over 35s in the KM may need to start making the move to the main stand to allow for a bigger Ultras group.  Great problem to have!

Go f**k yourself!😘

42 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Is the KM completely sold out for the season now? I know they have run out of season tickets, but wasn’t sure if they keep back a few hundred match tickets for non-ST holders.

I ask as I occasionally bring along some relatives when they visit the area and it’d be a shame if they need to sit in the main stand away from the rest of us.

1 minute ago, JS_FFC said:

... I know they have run out of season tickets, but wasn’t sure if they keep back a few hundred match tickets for non-ST holders.

I believe it's sold out completely but I don't see the logic in why they'd hold back tickets for walk-ups when there is demand for season tickets in the KM.

7 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Is the KM completely sold out for the season now? I know they have run out of season tickets, but wasn’t sure if they keep back a few hundred match tickets for non-ST holders.

I ask as I occasionally bring along some relatives when they visit the area and it’d be a shame if they need to sit in the main stand away from the rest of us.

There will be resale tickets available this year, assuming people are organised and use the facility.