The Falkirk FC Thread

We’ve seen enough of this league to suggest that the rest need to worry about our consistent results. Ayr and Livi, imho, won’t win as many games as us and will have their fair share of draws - especially the latter. Bring on the filth next week! 

42 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

What result do we want today from the Ayr Livi game then? I'd initially have said draw but actually an Ayr win suddenly leaves pretty a decent gap between us and 3rd, and I'd be pretty confident about out-gunning that Ayr team over the rest of the season. Livingston however are still a bit of an unknown quantity for me 

Any result good for us. A draw gives us a gap, a Livi win gives us a gap, an Ayr win gives Livi their first loss, all good options tbh. 

10 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Livingston managed it in 2018 but went up to the Premiership via the play offs. Even Sevco didnt manage it. Probably Gretna the last side to do it properly with back to back titles 

I should have rephrased it who managed to do it fairly..lol 

I'd pref a draw today. Livi win they still have a game in hand over us which with a win takes them a point behind us. An ayr win dents livis hopes but brings them back with 2 of us but played the same amount of games. A draw dents both of them and even with a win in the game in hand Livi will still be 3 behind and Ayr 4 behind. 

14 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Ultras singing Wagon Wheel at full time there, more of that please 

Trying to give Shanley a wee lift. Heeyyy hey Ryan Shanley it sounded like to me. 

16 minutes ago, Roboccop said:

Ayr 12 shots vs Livy 3 so not a walkover. Hopefully equalise second half. 

Watching on IPTV and it is typical Livingston. Physical, scored, waste time repeat. Ayr look shocking at the back and their keeper is poor

1 hour ago, Jimmy1876 said:

Any result good for us. A draw gives us a gap, a Livi win gives us a gap, an Ayr win gives Livi their first loss, all good options tbh. 

Ayr v Livi

It's in our own hands, just leave to these two to kick the shit out each other. Whatever the result its a win win for Falkirk as one if not both drop points.

This game is a 9 pointer for both teams as it lays down a marker in the league. Will surprised if there are not sending offs. before the game is over

16 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Do we have an Aiden Nesbitt song, we should have. The shift that lad puts in he defo deserves one. 

He had one at MK Dons. A few tweaks but as relevant today as it was then.

"Woah-o-woah, Aiden Nesbitt,

Woah-o-woah, Aiden Nesbitt,

He joined the Bairns from Morton,

He never gives the ball away-yyyy" 🎶

11 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

He had one at MK Dons. A few tweaks but as relevant today as it was then.

"Woah-o-woah, Aiden Nesbitt,

Woah-o-woah, Aiden Nesbitt,

He joined the Bairns from Morton,

He never gives the ball away-yyyy" 🎶

Yeah I like that 

at the end just go 1 2 3 4 and repeat, I’m sure the drummer could batter something out to that 😁

Had a feeling that Livi would take the points. Physical, and plenty of experience. If they stopped the blatant fouling, acting like six year olds and time wasting, they’d be a bigger threat. Mentioned earlier the rest of the teams cutting each other throats. 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Had a feeling that Livi would take the points. Physical, and plenty of experience. If they stopped the blatant fouling, acting like six year olds and time wasting, they’d be a bigger threat. Mentioned earlier the rest of the teams cutting each other throats. 

Ayr like us the better side but powder puff in the last third. Livi well organised dirty and time waste from early doors. 

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

A very good friend who’s started taking his family asking this season asking me about getting STs for the KMS for next season. Is there anything in place to register? 

I would imagine it will take folk not renewing to have any chance of ST’s for the KM next season.