The Falkirk FC Thread

It wasn't just the second leg at Rugby Park, we were lucky to win the first leg. Totally out-muscled in midfield and one on ones, & came off second best to every 50-50 ball in both legs.  We're still too wee and too slight for a battle. Which is assuredly what we'd get if we were lucky enough to get to the PO Final again. 

On 20/09/2016 at 10:31, east fife for life said:

I see Austin isn't getting a look in at the moment, too big a step up and struggling or what?

He is injured too at the moment

Houston has said many times he won't leave us for another management job 

Don't fall for that old line again.............

Nearly as bad as McCall"s I will only leave for the Old Firm bullshit

9 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Houston has said many times he won't leave us for another management job 

Lee Miller said two days before he signed for Bristol City he was going nowhere.

Ian " Loyalty is my mantra" McCall

There will be many more examples, these statements should be taken with the pinch of salt they deserve.

Thats not good news at all I'm afraid. I notice that ROI are also playing on the 12th of November and the 24th of March.  On both of those weekends we are due to be playing Hibs at Easter Road. If he continues to get picked we could be missing our no1 keeper for two huge games.  He's not our player either so we get zero benefit from these call ups. We'll just need to hope either he doesnt get picked or Hibs get enough players picked that they shit their pants and ask for the games to get moved again.

Edited by Shadwell Dog