The Falkirk FC Thread

Completely off topic, but I make a posters at my work every two weeks with the concept being a randomly chosen word. This weeks word was glory, had to go with big Sammy, if only he resisted the temptation of Rosies and King's mixed kebabs, what could have been. That Hearts game he was simply unplayable, also easily the greatest football I've ever seen Falkirk team play.

(Anoraks will notice I've slightly embellished the commentary for greater effect) 

mm8GaYK.jpg

19 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

The bar in the South Stand looks decent from the Facebook pictures. Guess that's something to be positive about.

Again though you've got to be a season ticket holder and have to get a ticket for the bloody thing it would appear. So you've either got to make two journeys or hope there's still tickets there when you head down later and if you patg for one reason or another your obviously deemed not good enough.  They always seem to make these things far more complicated than need be. Surely a couple of bouncers on the door can let people in and out depending on numbers.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

What position does Rory Loy actually play? We'll never score goals the way we are set up, it's just going back to 451 with nothing up front.

Corporate Sponsors MOM Aaron Muirhead? I wish I was on what they were in this afternoon. The young lad Harris was our best player on the park, if we had a decent out and out striker we would have won that game today.

Houston does not have a clue, that was fucking awful to watch, the only positive in we never lost but long season ahead.

I've said all along we are lightweight upfront Loy, Austin, Shepherd, Miller and O'Hara could not score in a Dutch brothel on a buy one get one free promotion night.

Lame stuff with a powderpuff strike force.

Time for change[emoji35]

I felt pre season Houston had earned the right to choose when he left.

Now I feel he's got til the end of the first quarter. That's three games, and we should be looking at  5 points minimum. Though that seems like pie in the sky at this point.

Feels to me like Houston's mentally retired and playing golf in Tenerife already.

I hope he can ask himself if he's genuinely up for it and if not then give Maybury a shot. Can't be any worse surely.

If we're still winless after 9 games and the board haven't pulled the trigger then they can GTF also

The tragic thing is that this league is begging to be won, the remaining "big team" demonstrated today just how utterly shite they are. A half way competent manager with our squad would have us challenging at the top of this crap league.
Another chance blown by those dicks in the Boardroom.

I felt pre season Houston had earned the right to choose when he left.
Now I feel he's got til the end of the first quarter. That's three games, and we should be looking at  5 points minimum. Though that seems like pie in the sky at this point.
Feels to me like Houston's mentally retired and playing golf in Tenerife already.
I hope he can ask himself if he's genuinely up for it and if not then give Maybury a shot. Can't be any worse surely.
If we're still winless after 9 games and the board haven't pulled the trigger then they can GTF also

Whit? Another 3 games? f**k that get him punted now.

Get Maybury to f**k as well. And McDonagh. Let's bring in a manager from outside who is actually able to motivate the team and find a formation that suits the players we've got.

How anyone can watch this utter shite and still want to give him more chances is beyond me.

and a formation that suits the fans too. no wonder we got so excited yesterday at Harris 30 minute cameo we've been completely starved if any entertainment since hippo got injured. playing loy pretty much as a no10 in the hole with absolutely no strikers then not bringing on ohara....at all is utterly mind boggling

16 hours ago, monthebairns said:

Just not good enough,  set up for 0-0 all day long,  something has got to change. It wont take much for the 3 or 4 hundred patg fans to find another way to spend their Saturdays.  Totally fed up!! 

Loy according to some was the Messiah..... As I posted before the season started we'll not be anywhere near top 4.

The tragic thing is that this league is begging to be won, the remaining "big team" demonstrated today just how utterly shite they are. A half way competent manager with our squad would have us challenging at the top of this crap league.
Another chance blown by those dicks in the Boardroom.

So crap it has your mob second bottom of it. [emoji1]