The Falkirk FC Thread

Cracking interview with Vaulks going on about his time at Falkirk and how hard it was for him trying to make it as a player with no wages at the start, thats a pretty sad indignation of Falkirk though.  Think he is trying to get Sibbs name out there.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/871634/Rotherham-United-Will-Vaulks-Jonjo-Shelvey-Dumbarton-Steven-Gerrard-EFL

On 26/10/2017 at 08:38, Poet of the Macabre said:

Week and a half away but Falkirk thoughts all about the mighty Pars helping with that pesky #cashflow

Happy to help all of Scottish football's lesser lights.

I’m gonna bite - what makes you think we have any need for money off you tinks? 

It might just be me talking shite here but I think Paul Hartley has lost weight since he’s been at Falkirk.

Now he just needs to get a hair cut, shave and stop wearing a tracksuit all the time.

ETA, I’m not really bothered what he looks like, I just think how can the players look up to someone who looks a bit over weight and trampy.

4 minutes ago, ka202 said:

It might just be me talking shite here but I think Paul Hartley has lost weight since he’s been at Falkirk.

Now he just needs to get a hair cut, shave and stop wearing a tracksuit all the time.

ETA, I’m not really bothered what he looks like, I just think how can the players look up to someone who looks a bit over weight and trampy.

Tell you what has surprised me; given he seemed to be such an annoying little guy as a player, I expected him to come across as a bit of a smart arse however, he seems to be quite a humble chap.

Tell you what has surprised me; given he seemed to be such an annoying little guy as a player, I expected him to come across as a bit of a smart arse however, he seems to be quite a humble chap.

Yep I agree, as a player I thought he was a wee fanny but he seems like a genuinely no bad guy who speaks well.

Hi just seen an advert on UK Gold whilst watching Dads Army.

It says you can sponsor someone in Falkirk for 67 pence a week and significantly improve their lives.

"Wullie has to walk to the River Carron each day to fetch water" ....etc etc

I'm going to feel like a rich tourist in Mumbai when I come to see the Pars playing Falkirk next week.

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

It says you can sponsor someone in Falkirk for 67 pence a week and significantly improve their lives.

I'm going to feel like a rich tourist in Mumbai when I come to see the Pars playing Falkirk next week.

Crayon.jpg

What.

The.

f**k.

7 hours ago, Piracy said:

0 pence in the pound..... Dunfermline fc

Chronic post.

8 hours ago, Piracy said:

images.jpg

I don't care whether he's a new manager or not getting hammered off queen of the south is unacceptable.  Been virtually no new manager bounce at all after smith had steadied the ship. Early days but far from impressed so far.

Edited by Shadwell Dog