The Falkirk FC Thread

What about Austin and Hippolyte? Good players and performed well previous season. Then shown the door when Hartley had the chance. Surely if it was down to Miller and kerr these issues on the park were arising then keep everyone else that was in the squad he inherited because once they are gone it's problem solved? 

1 minute ago, Believe The Hype said:

What about Austin and Hippolyte? Good players and performed well previous season. Then shown the door when Hartley had the chance. Surely if it was down to Miller and kerr these issues on the park were arising then keep everyone else that was in the squad he inherited because once they are gone it's problem solved? 

There were obviously other factors than just Kerr and Miller but they are the players that should be sorting out any problems in the dressing room not instigating or adding to them. 

6 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Ahh right so it wasn't all Miller and kerrs doing. Gotcha 

What is your issue here?

The manager wanted them away and moved them on.

His decision to make and ultimately he will be judged on results as all managers are.

17 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

What is your issue here?

The manager wanted them away and moved them on.

His decision to make and ultimately he will be judged on results as all managers are.

My issue is with BPM suggesting the sole reason for our downfall was because of Miller and kerr and our upturn in performance had more to do with them leaving rather than the overhaul of the the squad and the quality of players brought in. 

4 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Haven't been on here in over a week and doesn't look like I've missed much.

They were just killing time until you got back with your pearls of wisdom, and blinded them with your superior knowledge :)

3 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Did the results improve when they left?

That's like saying Alex Smith is a better manager than Paul Hartley because he got two wins out the players at his disposal pre January, whereas Hartley got one and even had the advantage to adding with Tumilty

Still if you cant see that a win-less streak with a inexperienced left back and 8 changes from two differing performances v Utd pre and post transers is more a factor than two players leaving, then I will leave you arguing with yourself over your maybe facts to my actual facts

3 hours ago, Stuperman01 said:

Can you name the 'bigger culprits'?

Pretty obvious surely, Im not one to hound, call wage thief or say they are to blame for our results but the three I have in mind are either not good enough or didnt have the correct mind set to  contribute last season, whereas the Falkirk 2 contributed more albeit being blamed for us being pish, although we were still pish when they left

Edited by MrDust

Absolutely is was more than Miller and Kerr.

My issue is with BPM suggesting the sole reason for our downfall was because of Miller and kerr and our upturn in performance had more to do with them leaving rather than the overhaul of the the squad and the quality of players brought in. 

No I didn’t. Read my earlier posts I think I said amongst others

15 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

No I didn’t. Read my earlier posts I think I said amongst others

Fair do's if I've picked you up wrong. Just seemed you were shying away from laying blame with any other names, in particular Gallagher, who whilst on the pitch, was quite frankly, utter shite. Regardless of age or potential etc etc. It was more evident we improved once he wasn't on the park.