The Falkirk FC Thread

"subject" you mean?

No, the object.

I would imagine you will by now have googled archaic English, and have ended up with “feck, his “thee” is absolutely bang on”. So what next?

“Ah” says you. “I will have another go, because he has used “object” instead of “subject” and that’s wrong” (not thinking through why I chose to use “object”.)

A quick run back to your dictionary required. “Object” is, of course, absolutely correct.

Time for you to move on to pastures olde...

15 hours ago, DCBairn said:

It certainly was coasters! That was my first ever strip I got the tracksuit  as well seem to remember it had no falkirk badge on it just the spall logo. Also got number 5 on my top at that shop for my hero big Burgess.

Big Sumo! Him and Baptie were formidable together.

I wonder if the recent sales have actually put cost / sales from the academy back in to the postive....

I would think so for the last season anyway, Gallagher, Sibbald (however small it was) and now Mitchell

13 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Odd one that

Brentford are my favourite team down here in England, they don't have a youth setup, just an U23/Reserve/B side, so they go around buying players at 17/18 years old from other academy's. No idea of how much they spend per player but I'd be surprised if it's 200,000. He'll join fellow Scot, Ali Coote, ex Dundee United in the Brentford "Bees". 

I'm sure Myles Hyppolite used to be in the youth system. 

Yep, a shame to see him go. Interesting that it’s Brentford, and was it not the Brentford model that so impressed on the restructuring of FFC?