The Falkirk FC Thread

And me. I think I'd struggle to get excited about a forward that has scored 1 goal in his career, internationalist or not. Chelsea midfielder looks a player and I've seen him play at youth level but other than that your signings don't bother me in the slightest.
Hartley has gone for beauty over brains, and that'll only win you the league one title I'm afraid. What a handsome bunch we had!

I think thee too doth protest too much. If not unsettled, then not even the slightest need for any sort of response let alone going into the detail of why you aren’t bothered. You are bothered by it. It’s why you are here.

57 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

First “squad numbered” no 9 from memory was Phil Roberts from memory emoji102.png

That's why you should keep a spreadsheet of Falkirk stats rather than relying on memory. :whistle

We first used squad numbers in 2005/06 after promotion to the top league. Andy Thomson wore 9.

Though yes, Phil Roberts was the first to wear it as a squad number after that system was introduced in the Championship.

23 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I think thee too doth protest too much. If not unsettled, then not even the slightest need for any sort of response let alone going into the detail of why you aren’t bothered. You are bothered by it. It’s why you are here.

Read your thread, read the claim and gave my views. Simple really.

1 hour ago, Bigbri Bairn2 said:
3 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:
I remember as soon as the final whistle at Brockville went bolting up the High Street to stand outside the electrical shops to watch the final scores on the videoprinter emoji16.png

For us Langlees boys it was the DER shop at the bus stop in Newmarket Street

You'd have been used to it cutting out & not having any money to go in & top up the meter then!:lol::lol::lol:

Got to be 1 or 2 more signings left surely, mind you got a kit launch to look forward to on Friday even thats been kept under wraps 

People will be breaking down the doors looking to get at these sex gods on Friday night. Be almost Beatle esq

Looks like we've got quite a few trialists on with us today aswell, hopefully one is a right sided wing back.

Brad Spenser and Luke Watt?

New strips shorts better be white or all these signings will be a waste of time. We've never won the league without our strip having white shorts.

First time for everything

True. Not a bad lad by any measure. If situations were reversed, and we had signed Flood, and they were flying in English and overseas lads from left right and centre, I would be seriously unsettled too.
If we finish above them this season, Three Mile Island will be like a warm kettle in comparison to the meltdown in Fife.