The Falkirk FC Thread

This is one thing he absolutely will not be, terrible in the air for a guy of his size. His work rate is terrific though and given game time at this level he should get double figures through persistence alone. Lacks acceleration but when he gets going he's pretty quick. 
Thanks for the heads up, I must admit I just assumed he was ok in the air given he is a bit of a unit. How's his hold up play?

1 hour ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Doubt it. It’s very annoying. I enjoyed it when it was live in Facebook.

it is very annoying, was told (by the media guy at the club) it would be covered but tuned into FCTV to find no game or no word of what was happening. they still haven't updated the fixture list either. I've got a good mind to ask for my two pound fifty season subscription to be refunded!!!

so hopeful we can hit the ground running this season, but I have my doubts after seeing the team performances so far...........hope I'm made to eat my words, with a dash of GTF on top.

4 minutes ago, squeekybairn said:

it is very annoying, was told (by the media guy at the club) it would be covered but tuned into FCTV to find no game or no word of what was happening. they still haven't updated the fixture list either. I've got a good mind to ask for my two pound fifty season subscription to be refunded!!!

so hopeful we can hit the ground running this season, but I have my doubts after seeing the team performances so far...........hope I'm made to eat my words, with a dash of GTF on top.

I know the staff are volunteers, but for the cost of the service there should be coverage of at least some pre-season games IMO.

Bit of a reality check I think. Yes, the team is still gelling but we badly need some more in upfront and some more experience all over the pitch.

Anybody actually at the game who can give us a picture of how we actually played?

2 minutes ago, bud1876 said:
7 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
Fifers incoming... :thumsup2

Fifers are too busy barricading up the town in case Willo Fud tries to come back.

The work has begun.

Firefighters tackle huge wildfire in Fife forest

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-44768916

Badly requiring someone with experience up front, we were toothless tonight and could have played a further 90 without creating a chance. On a positive, Harrison is a slightly more mobile Peter Grant of the 2015 season and was comfortably the best player on the pitch. Him and Dallison already forming a formidable partnership. Both trialists were utterly woeful.

39 minutes ago, BottiBiabi said:

Badly requiring someone with experience up front, we were toothless tonight and could have played a further 90 without creating a chance. On a positive, Harrison is a slightly more mobile Peter Grant of the 2015 season and was comfortably the best player on the pitch. Him and Dallison already forming a formidable partnership. Both trialists were utterly woeful.

So basically the only way Muirhead gets in defence is if we play three at the back? I'm happy enough at that.