The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Too many I told you so's here. It does make some posters seem smug as if there happy we are rotten!

I'm pretty sure the serial moaners went yesterday with hope in their heart we got a result/performance only their head said it wasn't gonna happen.

If we had the QoS stats in our favour yesterday and still didn't win our fans would've seen progress instead of the car crash.

The two sub's at half time reeks of desperation and signs of being clueless.

Still we have the best looking tops for sometime, not all is doom and gloom !

2 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I didn’t say at the time because of the positivity and that but I actually don’t like the tops either.

For me, it really is all doom and gloom.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Erm, were you there yesterday and have you seen the stats?

I have and whilst it may take removing Hartley to do so, there's zero chance you'll go down.

Apologies for the cliched and slightly embarrassing statement, but it applies here, Falkirk are too big to go down. You'll revamp the squad if required come January and make 8th in the absolute worst case scenario. As it is, I reckon you'll keep Hartley, end up finishing 5th or 6th and all be feeling demoralised going into next season.

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I'm pretty sure the serial moaners went yesterday with hope in their heart we got a result/performance only their head said it wasn't gonna happen.

If we had the QoS stats in our favour yesterday and still didn't win our fans would've seen progress instead of the car crash.

The two sub's at half time reeks of desperation and signs of being clueless.

It's the fuckin blue shorts that's doing it!

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I have and whilst it may take removing Hartley to do so, there's zero chance you'll go down.

Apologies for the cliched and slightly embarrassing statement, but it applies here, Falkirk are too big to go down. You'll revamp the squad if required come January and make 8th in the absolute worst case scenario. As it is, I reckon you'll keep Hartley, end up finishing 5th or 6th and all be feeling demoralised going into next season.

You could say the same about Dundee though. Do you think there's no chance of you going down?

I hope you are right, but as I pointed out earlier we are ranked 8th in the betting now and one of the two below us are QoS!!
No one in this division is too big to go down...

Just now, ShaggerG said:

You could say the same about Dundee though. Do you think there's no chance of you going down?

Absolutely not, we might be competing for promotion next season, and with the greatest humility shown, we've been a bit of a yo-yo club for the past 30 years, as sad as it is to say. Completely different to Falkirk joining a part-time league IMO.

I didn’t say at the time because of the positivity and that but I actually don’t like the tops either.
For me, it really is all doom and gloom.

For me it’s the best top for many a year. Trouble is, it’s a top that will be associated with this shambles.
Right top, Wrong time.......

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m not crying mate.

Who do you claim to support this week ??

Kilmarnock as always buddy, would be keen for you to point me to any posts showing some other allegiance.

Yesterday I went to see Shire down at Dalbeattie Star. 

I was talking to a Queens fan who finishes on a Sat at 2pm, so if they're away he goes to watch the Star. 

He was predicting that Dobbie would get a hat-trick, but also told me that his gaffer at work is Aaron Muirhead's dad. He was telling me that he hears that Hartley has lost the dressing room, and that Muirhead's fancying the exit door these days.