The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:
2 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Albeit only seen him 2 games, Watson certainly doesn’t look murder at all. Him and frans look like making a very very strong partnership

Watson was better than the shite we have replaced him with.

Tbf Harry, I’d rather have Doctor Watson than the shite we have signed.

Want me to be honest....I have been a falkirk fan since I was 5 and I'm now 32. I have never seen any manager who has been at falkirk who has totally been liked by all the fans. I generally find alot of falkirk fans are soo critical of the board, manager and players that they sound like we should be competing with the likes of rangers and Celtic for the spl title and winning cups and competing in Europe. Matter of the fact is they are in cuckoo land and falkirk are a small town club yes we can be ambitions and want the best but need to be realistic. I have falkirk through all the good times and the bad times and I will get behind hartley and the team cause as a fan that's what u should do. If all fails we bring some1 new in and start again. St mirren done it, Livingston done it, ayr United done it and dunfermline too. It comes to the simple facts get behind hartley and the team and boost the confidence. Manager and players aren't gonna respond to constant negativity which has been the case for God knows how many years. Let's give the support and get behind them.

1 minute ago, ffc1986bornabairn said:

Want me to be honest....I have been a falkirk fan since I was 5 and I'm now 32. I have never seen any manager who has been at falkirk who has totally been liked by all the fans. I generally find alot of falkirk fans are soo critical of the board, manager and players that they sound like we should be competing with the likes of rangers and Celtic for the spl title and winning cups and competing in Europe. Matter of the fact is they are in cuckoo land and falkirk are a small town club yes we can be ambitions and want the best but need to be realistic. I have falkirk through all the good times and the bad times and I will get behind hartley and the team cause as a fan that's what u should do. If all fails we bring some1 new in and start again. St mirren done it, Livingston done it, ayr United done it and dunfermline too. It comes to the simple facts get behind hartley and the team and boost the confidence. Manager and players aren't gonna respond to constant negativity which has been the case for God knows how many years. Let's give the support and get behind them.

Hiya Mitch.

Welcome.

5 minutes ago, ffc1986bornabairn said:

tenor-5.gif.2fd6585f450c894dcb3b51d5762c1aed.gif

4 minutes ago, ffc1986bornabairn said:

It comes to the simple facts get behind hartley and the team and boost the confidence. Manager and players aren't gonna respond to constant negativity which has been the case for God knows how many years. Let's give the support and get behind them.

I feel so stupid right now. I thought, in order to be successful, a team had to complete complicated tasks like: dealing with aimless balls through the middle of our defence; challenging opposition players in midfield; accurate crosses; understanding team mates; awareness; anticipation; fitness. 

I'd never realised it could be so simple, thanks.

One more thing, any idea how to get rid of my World Cup Pick from my profile? If you could find out before going & taking a flying f**k to yourself, that would be just super.

Thanks in advance.

Trouble here is that Hartley isn't a competent custodian. He's been entrusted with a transfer budget and has jizzed it up the wall. He could've made 7-8 championship quality signings instead of 16 imposters (based on evidence so far)

23 minutes ago, ffc1986bornabairn said:

Cereal-eating enablers like you are one of the main reasons the club is in the shambles it is.

Away and take yourself to f**k.

Guest Back Post Misses

Christ Paul, you didn’t strike me as someone who likes the old social media

I have been willing to give them a chance but anyone who has ever watched this league can see we are hopeless. Our only half decent signings are numbers 23 to 26 which proves how bad the scouting has been. Looks like the players have no freedom to express themselves and sorry but Harris in Lithuanian is spelt petravicius. Think the board should be offering us all a refund and compensation for watching that on Saturday!