The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

Is there a button that can mute all pathetic seething lunatics from greenock at once or does it have to be done individually?

Asking for a friend. 

Ragin mate? 

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

This thread is starting to look broken, with all the blocked users around the place. Only positive to be taken from today is that at least we aren't a shower of bitter, twisted, obsessive freak shows. 

McGhee, Irving and Rudden can only improve that team. 

Need to suck it up, mate... only thing that looks broken at the moment is your club.

Still, there's only four months until January (overheard conversation between Jordan McGhee and his agent...).

This thread is starting to look broken, with all the blocked users around the place. Only positive to be taken from today is that at least we aren't a shower of bitter, twisted, obsessive freak shows. 

McGhee, Irving and Rudden can only improve that team. 
Your club took our manager and your fans got a well deserved lording over us.

In our former manager's first match he's embarrassed not only our league but our fucking country also, so if you think morton fans are going to stay off this thread then you are absolutely 100% out of your fucking mind!

Mackinnon will be under no illusions about the size of the task he has after watching that. That should dispel any idea that we had great players just waiting to be freed from Hartley's shackles.

There was enough fight shown in the second half though to indicate that we can snatch a few points here and there until January. 

But I am almost certain that we're going down unless we bring in at least 6 or 7 starting players in January. Even at that, we may be too far adrift by then.

Do we have the most ineffectual forward line we've had in living memory?   If anyone is still saying the season is still young, the new manager will bring them together i think is kidding themselves.  Yes I think McKinnon will make them a little better but with zero goal scoring forwards we are completely f*cked.   At least Brechin fought last season, we are just laying over.

1 minute ago, bud1876 said:
15 minutes ago, Colkitto said:
Would it be fair to say last season's Brechin had a better team than this season's Falkirk? 

Right now theres not much in it to be honest.

We'll have 9 points by Christmas. I'm just not sure what Christmas. 

19 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Would it be fair to say last season's Brechin had a better team than this season's Falkirk? 

It certainly wouldn’t be a ridiculous exaggeration no. Thing is, I think we all know it.

9 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Mackinnon will be under no illusions about the size of the task he has after watching that. That should dispel any idea that we had great players just waiting to be freed from Hartley's shackles.

There was enough fight shown in the second half though to indicate that we can snatch a few points here and there until January. 

But I am almost certain that we're going down unless we bring in at least 6 or 7 starting players in January. Even at that, we may be too far adrift by then.

Sense breaks out in the Fa'kirk ranks...

Big question is: will you have the money to bring in 6 or 7 in January? Let's hope there are no lingering compensation wrangles with former managers or other clubs, eh?

3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Utterly horrified that a member and fellow forum member has an image of a young random girl saved and viewed every now and again for his own amusement. Absolutely vile. What's the point in the mods

Specially a poster who snivelled to the mods and had a photo of his own, heroin addled melt removed.