The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Who was it then?

Ask BPM. He'll probably be able to find out if he doesn't know already. And he's free to post whatever he wants.

I'm not. Although just a volunteer, I'm considered part of the club and if I gave out info like that I'd get my backside kicked. Nobody's ever pulled me up for scotching windups but that's about as far as I can go. Sorry.

Ask BPM. He'll probably be able to find out if he doesn't know already. And he's free to post whatever he wants.
I'm not. Although just a volunteer, I'm considered part of the club and if I gave out info like that I'd get my backside kicked. Nobody's ever pulled me up for scotching windups but that's about as far as I can go. Sorry.

Don’t know other than the Greek FA didn’t get his clearance through

8 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Don’t know other than the Greek FA didn’t get his clearance through

If he’s only on trial the SFA won’t even apply for clearance for him. He’d only be able to play in bounce games that being the case.

41 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

So, who was it then?

7 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Any possibility of him on loan til the end of the season or is he still under contract at Rangers? Noticed he's barely played for your lot this season. Solid scoring record at this level.

He had surgery after Willo Flood scythed him down last game of last season, played 10 mins for us and then found out the surgeon fucked up his first op and went back under last Tuesday. Feel really bad because it's gonna end up with him being out for a total of about 9 months. I can't see him playing this year and maybe not even by January. 

He's under contract at Rangers though, it expires in the summer but they'd be due a development fee 

Edited by ATLIS