The Falkirk FC Thread

Apparently it's us and Livi in for him.

So McGloves away along with Murdoch.

We could do worse than Douglas. It will be interesting to see who we replace Murdo with.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

41 year old, no knees to speak off and chronic in the SPL last season = top notch target. :huh:

Get Nelson Still back instead.

No danger will we be interested in signing Douglas. I fully expect us to pick up young keeper on loan from a Championship or EPL team in need of matches.

As long as it is not Flinders,But i would much rather we signed our own keeper rather than go down the road of loan keepers again.

Graham Bowman's looked pretty good on the few times I've seen him. Hopefully he's calmed down off pitch.

He has pulled off some great saves but also made some poor decisions, if they were to be erased he would need a run in the the team. If he had a 3 or 6 month loan out to play regularly pre to this season then I perhaps would think it would be an option, I just dont think he instils confidence in the defence and we still have Flynn next season. I would think we need experience first in what is an important position..... I think if Bowman is to step up, he needs to get out on loan

Apparently it's us and Livi in for him.

So McGloves away along with Murdoch.

Well, Livingston have just signed up their second. Keeper, so it is highly unlikely that they are going to bust themselves financially for the sake of Rab Douglas,

41 year old, no knees to speak off and chronic in the SPL last season = top notch target. :huh:

Get Nelson Still back instead.

That's a myth. He was our stand-out player the first half of the season, then had a run of about 6 games where he was awful. He still managed to win the Sun's Dundee PotY and many of our own club ones.

Because he's 41 he has 'no knees to speak off' ? :huh:

The Dunfermline fans on Twitter are absolutely buzzing at this friendly announcement.

I actually feel sorry for them!

Better than our usual friendlies. Worth giving you the East Stand do you think ?